Wednesday, July 30, 2008

JUNE 19, 2008

This is pissing me off and really bringing out the demons. No, this is not excusable because that girl is not who you think and she actually is someone’s girl who loves her more than the world. First, she is and has been with only one man in her entire life. She has stated and has proved she will not alter from the number 1. She is watching out for number 1. Number 1 will probably whack your head off with a butter knife to scream the whimpering sadistic “Sharon Stone” apartment building.

Second, this surveillance of her “interest” was not taken lightly. That is as close to rape as you can get. We asked and demanded the Al Qaeda network and both she and I got them to expose themselves and to strike. We did not expect this and it was a total surprise. Now we ask for the help to catch or eradicate the cells and we get stonewalled. Excuses about how some web cam is used to watch two people investigating a murder investigation or some human rights problem. Al Qaeda is messing with the wrong people and this stonewall will bury them. That is my promise and my guarantee. Doubt me please, it has been done before.

That girl is not a ditzy sleazy floozy whore. That girl has been with one man her entire life and he needs not explain anything. Do not expect any explanation; however, if you wish to stop it, then you may explain or try to struggle with the explanation. You will find out she is sugar coating how mean or how angry her “love interest” really is. We have perpetual war on our hands; this is like eating cumquats. This was not an accident and the charges were even specifically detailed by our lawyers.

This idea of watching not only her but others undress, have sex, or watched intensely will not be tolerated. We know the liberals and who is behind it and even some of the so called “teammates.” Actually, she is very vulnerable and does not know what she is doing or who is doing it to us. In all honestly, I do not now who is doing it and why they are either. I have been tracing and trying to chase down and kill Al Qaeda that is my only objective.

This is a farce and a total distraction. Do not get in my way when I close in and kill Al Qaeda, do not. We have been doing this since 1989 and know much more and ready for any challenge. If you want to protest the death penalty on them, then you have first amendment rights, not Fifth Amendment rights, the second amendment is still up for grabs. These are the most vicious and dangerous terrorist we have ever seen hit the global stage. Do not get in the way or interfere. Most especially do not fook my girl or fook with her. I have been with her my entire life and it does not seem as if she wants any other. Go and masturbate in the sink if you must; you have jurisprudence on how often and when you do this, not who you do it with.

She is dealing with grief and the dangers we are engaged in. We are tracking and looking for some things. We are looking for someone who has the same weapons. When we find them or “an interplanetary it” we will make a decision. If it is out there, we will find it and it will find us. They can hit when and if they want and the one they will is the one who is on them or near equal. Along comes this embarrassment called the liberal investigation to menace and just really piss you off. Now we are stuck and we cannot continue and we cannot even sneak up on them. So I guess they will and must deal with what we have so far and we have to confront our fears. Who the hell is making all that noise back there, its alerting the “Martians” as we sneak up on them? We also know they hit will the force of this universe, maybe with higher technology, you do not want to be there by yourself because it won’t be a fight at all, “baby what’s going on, someone cut us down and we cannot even go forward.”

I have thirty weapons systems in my mind. I have to write the manuals to these damn things. To hit and hit day after day to produce cranial damage or joggle the mind, means I might miss or my aim is not so sharp. Therefore, if I miss now and if I am not as sober as I wish; then please understand it was not my fault and you cannot blame the equipment when you damaged the equipment. Now it is pure amusement and sickens; but we are sickos? Don’t even complain if and when I miss.

No comments: