Monday, July 28, 2008

JUNE 12, 2008

I love Ann Coulter with all my heart and will follow her to the ends of this earth and stand by her side always! She has always been there for me and she is the best friend of soldiers and especially those who are the most powerful and elite in the world! She is the best and the rumors are not true. She is the most faithful and the most caring person I have ever met. It is a shame that we have lost touch and stopped communicating in 2001 but I was laying on a bed on a stretcher; then fighting one after another person in federal prison. I am all over that now and I just think she is the best. She makes the best Army wife and my men, the millions of them love her. She can stand before them and pour her hart and soul out in the most understanding way you have ever seen. I cannot thank her enough for that entire she has done and how she has taken the pain away. I also wish she would one day date me or give me the light of day, but I know there are so many guys out there and even some who claim they have done this or that; frenched her or made out. And the sweetest part is how she rubs it in their faces and turns them into little pandering boys. Wow, that girl is the best in the world and would make the best Army wife! Liberal women are nothing more than a village whore and village slut who is all pomp until its time, but they never show up and hide behind all those secrets of how they rubbed it in. It is the same ole song and the same crap we are so used to.

No comments: