Monday, July 28, 2008

JUNE 14, 2008

Ann,

I was watching Dr. Strangelove, which is probably my third time seeing it, and wanted to just take a break and write to you. I have been really happy recently regardless of the stupid interruptions between us. But I must say it feels even greater than when we first met. I feel like a little kid.

You seem like a little girl in love also. You know, my laptop does not have sound because I think a hacker decided to screw my things up. However, I was watching some videos of you and you are the most gorgeous woman in the world. Everything about you is just perfect and the way I like or want. I hope I can return the favor one day ;-) I must be the luckiest man in the world to have such a woman or be with such a woman.

I don’t want to think of the many nights you must have worried about this and what could have gone wrong. I just think you are the most gorgeous woman in the world and I love you with my entire heart okay. We will get through this and we have gotten through a lot even if it nearly ruined us and split us. Our love has been the last thing that has survived even if it is such a fight.

So I remember. I must say things are not that different. The feelings are stronger and it was not pure adrenaline and attraction as it was before. Now it is a really deep and hardened love. I love you with all my heart and I do not think I can love another human being anymore than how I love you presently. It has been quite a shock to be back together even if you really never went anywhere.

So I will say this. You are so gorgeous and getting more gorgeous. I love how beautiful and strong you look and you are such a knockout. I have to be the luckiest girl in the world and I love you so with all my hart. I will spend the rest of my life knowing the smartest and most gorgeous woman loved me unlike I have known and I will give back with equal or more. You love my love letters, lol.

I don’t know what to say to you or what to do; I just cannot wait to see you and be together again. Either we are going to make it or we will fail and so far, we are making it. Don’t let me down and meet me at the finish line okay! I will beat you there as always! LOL. You are the greatest woman alive. I love you more than the world. I don’t care if we have kids or not. I will grow old with you and be eternally happy in your smart, sexy, and perfect body which has not changed much. You know what; all that pain is gone isn’t it! It is not forgiven but it’s been replaced. You look like the cutest girl in love and your passion is even stronger now but nowhere near mine.

I think you know when you are being duped or had; and I think you and I know when we are truly loved and adored. I feel so adored and I only wish I could just come close or equal the amount of love you have shown. I love you Ann and will go back now to watching one of my favorite and funniest movies of all time (Dr. Strangelove) tell me if the Generals Secretary is not hot even if she is a brunette! However, I got the hottest of them all and I would NEVER EVER trade her in for anyone else, ever. Even if I could restart or redo this, I would never ever trade you in. I love you babe and will talk to you soon.

p.s. if I was around D.C. I would go to your house in Silver Spring and we can “talk.” i am sure you got a new place anyhow; so whatever. I’ll talk to you later okay babe.

Alex LOVES Ann. (This was before he or she became rich)

No comments: