Monday, July 28, 2008

JUNE 15, 2008

Sweetheart,

I love you so much. Listen, that “FBI transcript” transcript between Scarlet and Osama was oh my god, HOT! I swear to God I read it once and did not notice then reread it and nearly had a heart attack! LQQL. Also, if you look at the comments Katie Couric has made recently; she actually seems like she respects you or feels “used.” Maybe there is shame in her or maybe they raped her also. God I hope not because that is something I would not want to go through again. Don’t worry okay and I know how painful it was, I promise I will hang them high like the movie or high noon.

You do not have to tell me how hot you are; however, I do think that as you aged you did calm down a little, LQQL. Maybe marriage had that affect on you! Whatever, I would never ever trade in a woman like you for any other. For real, I swear to God “gray haired lady.” Okay we do not need to back slap each other and I am glad you are finally ON BOARD! Welcome to the winning side@!

So check out the moveon.org “pain the ass” songs. I left a message and I have not pasted “We Can Be Heroes.” I did put up a song called “In Loving Memories” by Alterbridge which I swear I have cried so many times over. When I first heard it I nearly lost it and could not keep it together. Now I noticed things have changed in me and I am so much happier by our side. Look at the video of the kids “I remember” and “Stop Crying our heart out” – we have some very close friends. Tell me you did not cry!

So I promised you a love letter every day or so; Hmmm, it’s hard and it gets old sometimes. But you know me; I do that stuff and the little stuff. I asked you that question about that “girl” that you had mentioned about and I am still waiting for the reply okay. So what do you think of Maria Shriver? Isn’t she on the wrong side of the law when she shacked up with Arnold Swastnika, LOL. Just kidding, he is the next Ronald Reagan you know! (Cough)

Those videos brought back memories and really made it difficult to forget. But then, how could I ever forget. You know I love you more than the world and you are the most gorgeous woman in the world to me. That posting just confirmed what everyone already knows, you are the hottest woman in the world! LOL, okay maybe not but “god damn” close. “… And along came this girl named Scarlet Jo… who had a fancy for the big black guy.” I bet Ann Coulters been dreaming the same dream! Ha, LOL.

“So do I look like your house Negro or anyone else’s?” I want to thank you from the bottom of my hart and I think I do not have to tell you but, YOU ROCK GIRL! Oh, when we finally get together, I will start body building again and keeping my tan. I know you used to love how ripped and tan I used to be before this happened and how hot it made you thinking about it, LQQL.

I love you,
Alex

No comments: