Monday, July 28, 2008

JUNE 6, 2008

Dear SS & See;

I want to know what you are doing after the show; ha, I think I know already. It is a funny but inspiring idea how you showed up at just the right place and the right time to witness something people have never seen before or know how to. Come here, no closer, wait closer… “I think you are the most awesome woman walking this earth and if you were Anne Coulter, then you know I love you more than my own life and will never ever leave your side.” Now if I could just kidnap her and ask her to say the same! She is definitely everything and I do not even know how she can go into public. One day it’s a stalker or heckler, the next it’s a pandering future husband.

So I wish she would freeze her eggs so that I can track it down one day and buy into that conservative genius and beauty queen looks of her. By then, I should be rich and with a stable family so it would be so lovely to hold onto the idea that my daughter looks, acts, and thinks like the one and only Anne freaking Coulter. Ha, I wonder what my fugitive and future wife will say to that idea.

Now if I could find a woman who looks like her and think like her, I’d be set. I could be like Tanto and the Lone Ranger or Tattoo and Mr. Roark on Fantasy Island. It such a shame I was not able to meet her a long time ago and I wonder how she would react to my constant “I want to have fun” attitude. Wait, I forgot to mention I am a great cook and I love to cook also! I was locally ranked in my home economics class (ha).

Okay so here is the thing, I know I am not as strong as she is. But then, she knows she is not as weak as I am. That leaves this big giant gap between whether or not I am tough enough for her love or am I tough enough for her love. You know, not many guys wonder what it is like to be married to the “Anne Coulter.” It’s an interesting thought but one which sounds totally awesome. Even if I never get the chance to meet her or pass acquaintance, I would not mind having her children. Ha, what would a father do with little Anne Coulters running around like robots! See, you in the next lifetime because I cannot take the suspense!

So after reading your stuff and learning little tidbits about you which “shhhhh” me up real quick; I figured out I had lost myself. I was chasing a ghost that I will never find. I am chasing a ghost until I bleed or lost myself deep in this ghost. You see, you put these standards on women which Anne Coulter has then you look around and it’s like, “so where the hell are they?” She is a one in a million ghost and I have only found one person on this earth as pretty (or similar in looks). It’s too bad I married her and had to look hard to find her!

I guess what I am saying when it comes to love is you can loose yourself in someone else. When you do, that loss is so great, you can never overcome it; or if you do, it can make the present better. However, there is another place; another sense of love and space beyond this present. Maybe that is why they call it loving someone forever, how can you love someone so much you can never love again? That is like what I said, love can make you bleed and bleed badly.

When we met, I said you were not tough enough and now you are tougher than I am, so how can I possibly forget? Ha, even a guy as macho as I am has a deep sense of love and respect, imagine that. Who would think that I would meet the “Anne Coulter” one day and tell her “now wipe away those tears and give me a hug.” I wonder if I am tougher than her. The song goes like this “As long as you’ll be my friend at the end.”

So how long have I been walking with my people and where the hell they been? Heck, it is really tough to find such an idea because LIBERALS are EVERYWHERE and driving me CRAZY. And you know what, when it gets all insane and crazy, I take advantage of the fact that you may be, I may already be with you, or how we were all along. Is that not crazy and not a crazy thought from a military man? Well, I am not talking about you specifically, but I know if and when I meet Anne and she takes me home with her, I will be with her till the end of time. Watch, bank on it okay, I’m dead serious. There is not one woman walking this earth who can resist my irresistible charm and good looks! (Oh my god, that was actually a joke)

Ha, say you’re sorry because you are crushing me now! Not crushing me as in rolled over and crushed me, just crushing me, yeah! Well, at least you get to stand beside me in pain while you can watch me bleed on stage right! Gee, thanks a lot. Hmm, are you going to bleed for me or with me? That is another interesting thought. Dammit, I really hate this idea how everyone is saying Anne Coulter was with them or with me! I’d rather it is me then them right?

Wait; there was something very wrong with that statement because you are not as strong before chasing a ghost then after you chase a ghost that is deep inside you. Who is that ghost Anne Coulter is chasing? She says she is chasing Mr. Wright but who is that ghost deep inside her? Oh, time out here, why is he not with her if she is “the” Anne Coulter! Ha, I am going to pay for that one by some greasy grinning way.

Well, all I am doing now is waiting because I lost myself. I hope I have not lost other things in my life, which I know were lost, they are all gone. So I wait and wait for a ghost deep inside of me. Flashes of tears shooting in the night and more flashes of tears conspiring to tear us down. So I heard the tears calling to me… and you want to know what they said? Nope, you are not allowed! (Big brining grin) Okay, since you are a dear friend, I will tell you okay sexy, smart, and so mucho denieros.

Those voices said how clear it was at the bottom. How can we get clean again when we can’t even keep our love alive? We cannot get back again, never. It’s lost and it is gone, maybe deep inside someone else. Sorry, I am trying to keep it together also but someone always comes along and makes me loose it. We cannot get back again nor anymore, does that bring a smile to anyone else?

So now the secret is out sexy and smart, I hope you take the best of me deep inside of you because we cannot go back and everything is out of whack. I wonder if “the” Anne Coulter ever asks if she should try to “keep it together” the best I can by momentary lapses of why we can’t get back again. Okay, since my thought is this far, one last one okay. Let’s say I was in danger or something, I will sleep well knowing I’m going down and you were no longer around, now is that tough enough for your love or the love of “the” Anne Coulter?

Think about it and lets…
Cyber


(Three Doors Down, Kryptonite)

I took a walk around the world to
Ease my troubled mind
I left my body laying somewhere
In the sands of time
I watched the world float to the dark
Side of the moon
I feel there is nothing I can do, yeah

I watched the world float to the
Dark side of the moon
After all I knew it had to be something
To do with you
I really don't mind what happens now and then
As long as you'll be my friend at the end

If I go crazy then will you still
Call me Superman
If I'm alive and well, will you be
There holding my hand
I'll keep you by my side with
My superhuman might
Kryptonite

You called me strong, you called me weak
But your secrets I will keep
You took for granted all the times I
Never let you down
You stumbled in and bumped your head, if
Not for me then you would be dead
I picked you up and put you back
On solid ground

If I go crazy then will you still
Call me Superman
If I'm alive and well will you be
There holding my hand
I'll keep you by my side with my
Superhuman might
Kryptonite

No comments: