Wednesday, July 30, 2008

JUNE 18, 2008

yO aNn;

What was with the “love you” thing? That was not MY quote! Hi sweetheart, I see you been in a very good mood. I been in a very playful mood and I don’t know why. I cannot believe you are actually reading my daily love letters. They are sewww gay. How many girls do you know get daily love letters? Did they ever make you cry? If so, was it because you were worried or because you felt safe? Now who is that? Who is that you know so well? Ah, so you’re sitting here telling me how worried you are and like stressing yourself out for nothing. Why don’t you open your damn eyes and realize how much I love you. I swore to you we would work this out and swore to you that I will be with you even in doom. I will never ever leave your side okay, so shut your “poutine” hole. Ha, I was waiting to say that to you! What do I have to do? Climb a building and scream “I love Ann more than anything in this world?”

You know my humor is whacked. I just step back and smile sometimes at how much fun you have and get in there when the little darling psychos and sadistic stalkers get a bit out of line. LOL. Um, a little out of line? Blurrrr! What is this I hear about you “body guard” who can kill people with his bare hands? I read that. Anyhow, I see you were very busy without me; two books in one year. Incredible work, simply out of this world!

Okay, let’s get down to business. While you “hit the books” and went “mad”; I too was a busy body. I reviewed every single Supreme Court case in the history of the USA from 1900 to the present. I also kept a diary but I think I lost it. I need a lawyer and a damn good one. We will be fighting the rest of our lives. This is Effed up and I want to DIE! Any comments, shall I thank Bush knowing what I know about the Supreme Court cases? The minute we clean this up, it is similar to enrolling back into anger management class. It’s back to fury, anger, and pain of dealing with a lunatic jackass and sadistic psychopath. Do you have any doubts these people are playing games or harmless? This is why I hate them with a passion and if they say they “do not deserve to die” or similar; I am going to puke my rotten balls off.

Sweetheart, I do not tell you what to do. I will not tell you what to do either. It appears you have dangerous and very deceptive people around you. You sure you want me? Ha, if it wasn’t for you, I’d be stripping right now! LOL. I have been in so many prison fights but I know they do not fight fair. They will never fight “fair.” As far as what you have told me about some of these people; it worries me. It worries me what or how they viewed you and saw you not knowing a “damn thing.” They don’t realize we are unbreakable and glued like one soul. We are a parallel universe. We live the same problems. We think the same thing. We dream the same dream. We are like two lives in one. When I hurt, you hurt and vice versa. I am mad and really mad!

I was doing security for you. Reviewing the XXX tapes of your call in interview, you can barely see them. Here are some things I noticed and I am pretty good, you know this. You know I met them face to face even if I had not known it. Oh yeah baby.

It was a mystery until the end when the caller says, “Bush had to do certain things to get re-elected.” Before that, they were very careful in their interview. They knew you knew they were moles and spies. They are assassins. You can pick up on how they waited and acted so innocent before it. The level they act and the level they are hidden is incredible, take a look how you cannot even see it and how they come out of hiding.

1. XXX defends the Democrats and their record on anti communism and the Vietnam War. He says that Bush had a problem and is close to XXX. That is three Texans hidden. Would not admit Republicans superior which is so clear; he kept on saying equal blame. That is the same thing Bush is up to and why he put me under siege. Yet he kept endorsing blacks and XXX. They did the same to you and knew we were together. I am not a mistress.

2. You can see how much they despised being viewed as a nut case. They did not come out and say it but they indicated how much they feared it.

3. They never give you any credit and only want to argue or convince you to submit. Where have we seen this before? Submit, surrender, be quiet, and endorse blacks or liberals? There is no doubt and my suspicions are very strong that Bush has a spy ring deeply rooted in Texas and otherwise trying to settle or take over CIA. If so, then they got up high and they “revealed” Valerie Plame? What kind of a trick is that? Ann you tell me what you think is going on. Valerie was sent to knock you out and to fool me into defecting. Also, they wanted that Africa policy which I would not write due to the terrorism problem in Africa and abroad. They wanted to send me to Africa or give me some assignment? This is so phony and it is so obvious. They are mole and they got the CIA targeted. They had me targeted big time and I know what they are trying to get.

4. I was right. I had never read your stuff. I been tracking them for some time now and it was only after I was arrested. Then recently, Bush came out and wanted to shake my hand and I got suspicious and began looking. Then the light bulb shot up. Review his eight years, it is one scandal after the other. One cover up after the other; I think CIA set him up and he took the bait, and then came out. I saw it also. Also, I suspected it was during college and the weird stuff then. I was talking to Al Qaeda and they were “training” and mentoring me.
5. I saw them and they wanted to make a trade. They positioned to offer and wanted a hand off. Oh I played it and I kept my mouth shut. I think they might have snuffed me. They made several references and I have even tried to go out uncovered and unprotected. If our MARTIAN is out there, then he could have taken the shot of his lifetime. It was not our MARTIAN. I would have picked up on him. He isn’t there or at least I cannot detect him. This proves the second theory.
6. Oh if they are going to attack and even better, why not show me? Why not slam the cards down and show me the hands. I see their hands; they see mine, why wait for the shot before things get terrible? You see, I told you, it’s not them and if it was I would have dispatch a man on them. I cannot see them yet; I want them to throw one hand or card down so I can see them and take a shot. It is not the MARTIAN.

7. XXX interrogated you on being a weapons expert. He wanted to know what you know about computers and technology. I gave them a specific satellite for a reason. That got to him or Alex Jones so that proves he is linked to Bush. Now look at XXX and what he is into. They are criticizing themselves in order to sneak in. I saw that when he mentioned the supercomputers to you and blocking pardon gate with XXX. You were good and tactful babe, love you so much and hang in there. I love you so much!

8. How is this one, “conservatives get off the… complain about Bush.” I am convinced Texas is a spy network dated back to 1960s to put LBJ into office. Why put LBJ into office unless some spy network or they have their sights on something. Ann, open up your eyes, it's me, and it’s me baby! Calm down and trust me; it’s me sweetheart. They think we are the terrorist network nuts. The Stalin card which they played all the time or fake. They knew they had captured Ann husband, they knew it! So what they did was intentional and meant to invoke pain in you and surrender in me! This is totally whacked. You yourself saw it and saw the most gruesome thing you will ever see, god damn! These mother fuckers are not playing games and they are shooting real bullets, killing on a level I have never seen before; like Stalin but so deceptive. It is sick and I want to puke. They told you one story and me the other.

9. I always felt they wanted me in the reserves to send me overseas and into combat. However, after what I saw and after what I know this to be about, they wanted me dead as revenge for Vietnam. I have no problems with combat. Maybe it was some reward? After I saw and what they were up to and what I have, I now and knew it was a trap. I remember you calling and telling me how it was and what they were up to. I love you so much for saving my life again and I will forever love you to the ends of this earth. I love you so much, so much Ann; it makes me want to cry sometimes but you know how tough I am. I am ready for World War V and whatever this earth has to bring. They have no clue the fury in me and the level we are at. They want to strike. They are ready to strike. They will strike. Tell me… what the fuck is going on?


I want you to get a collection and let’s review them together one day. They hit me, and then hit me like a machine gun. You kept on calling and screaming at me “it’s a trap Alex.” I told you to get the fuck out and let me go deeper. Out of nowhere you shot up there on a warpath and that was weird. They hit even harder and harder. God damn. It felt like a tactic of “shooting off pieces” and making me yell for help and seeing how much pain I would take. Then they said and I remember them saying to me, “he is too strong.” They cranked it up to like 10 and nearly crippled me. They are fucking spies also, they not even on our side. So, I know and you know they are scanning for some HQ or some rescue team. I was bait or something? Then I was “one of them.” Then I was “helping them.” Jesus Christ girl… I now know why you are or were screaming your head off. Tell me if I ever said a word? They were going to take it to another level but never did, why? You know I am suffering and now I can breathe. You and me joking is like how we used to and we didn’t get too injured (oh yes we did). They wanted me to be one of them and if not, they were willing to take it to the lethal end. I have never seen a move like that. That is clearly the devil. Did they do this to you? God no, please tell me no.

We can still reproduce and have kids okay. I love you Ann. I will never leave you. I have never seen people so cruel and sadistic and then you can see them and how they hit the federal agents at Waco with that “surprise.” You see why I could not take anymore hits and just like Waco? I want to hold you so bad and you know how bad it hurt even if I am so strong. I have passed out because of pain before and that shit was lethal. They knew it and even told me, “He is too strong.” So tell me what you think insofar as “us” and “them.” Let’s go one level up and forward. You begin, I need to throw a card down… they and the MARTIAN have not thrown it down. I am suffering so badly and you know it also, so bad. Did you even cry? Oh wait, you always cry bawling your brains out and all we can do is hug. I love you so much and it helps okay

I promise you I will make this up to you okay. I promise you baby. I was so hurt and I am so hurt now. But just being with you is like how we joke and laugh and you are the same sweet, caring, and loving girl that I feel in love with a long time ago. Thank god and I am so sorry baby, so sorry. If you want to see me cry to show you how sorry I am, then I will and hold you; I just love you and that is all that matters to me. I am so sorry and it makes me come out meaner and meaner. I hate these communists and liberals with such a deep passion.

No comments: