Monday, July 28, 2008

JUNE 10, 2008

Hey,

This is Alex. You and I know I am destined to marry Ann Coulter and things got really messed up. Seems like we are pushing the envelope too far and got a little surprise which was a quick wake up call; I still want to be destined to marry Ann Coulter. So here me out okay SS and See and give me a moment of time.

I feel there is some conspiracy and the liberals feel that I or Ann had something to do with the death of this John Kennedy Jr. I was too busy being attacked and wounded to be thinking about some guy I neither know nor care for. I doubt if Ann even had any idea about his plans or has any involvement. She is not a stalker and she does not follow liberals. She might follow me, but why follow someone you just hate.

So maybe my 3 year hiatus in prison was some crazy crack pot conspiracy theory. I took that punch and was so heavily injured my sister got me a passport. So when I got the strength, I began to head for the border. I want to marry Ann now and have kids. However, my intentions were not to stop at the border, they would not allow me to cross even if I had my passport, military papers, social security, etc… they said to get dual citizenship by acquiring Canadian citizenship first and they would expedite it. Then my home got invaded and more problems.

If I was destined to marry Ann Coulter and have kids and settle down, then lets say we are pushing this as far as it can go. Ann has passed the age of 44 and cannot have babies any longer. The doctors said they can place an fertilized egg in her until she is 70 years old, so that is another 30 years worth of child bearing years for her. I love her so much but this is such an ordeal. I feel that Al Qu”Ida got a little too close for me and someone called them who was doing something to me in Virginia. Ann was living in Maryland at the time and I knew where she was. This just got too dangerous.

If you ask Ann, then you tell her it is too dangerous to be playing around. Had they not stopped me, I probably would be up north and in Canada trying to get my books published and my satellites built. I honestly do not know what is going on or what my role is, all I know is the liberals are dead in my book. If I ever catch up with them or ever get the chance, they are dead in my book. The pain and the injuries they put on me have never healed.

I have always loved Ann and never wanted to just leave. It is kind of hard when you have Al Qu”Ida or their leaders on your ass though. I really want to marry Ann and have kids with her. I love her more than the world and she is truly everything. Now I am so confused and so what to do? I was planning to change the plans and go to San Diego and then go across to Mexico. Maybe come back again and live on my military pension. Canada seemed like the logical choice.

So Ann Coulter has stopped me now. I have told her my feelings and how this was so messed up. I have tried to tell her that I was getting hit harder than she even knows. That is why I am on the border now and why I did not stop; I am not joking. I tried several times to cross into Canada and got stopped. I asked my brother to arrange my next move to Mexico I figure even if I do not speak Spanish.

Ann if this is you, listen to me babe and my love. I love you and I have spilled my guts to you. I am so hurt and I am so deeply injured by this whole ordeal. Do you blame me for turning my back and now getting this crap about “moving on” which really hurt also? It did hurt when I heard it originally. I have had so many bad things happen I do not even know how to challenge one in court. When I do, they refuse to take the complaint and law suit. That has been how it has been for a decade. I cannot sit here and have my life shredded and destroyed any longer. I was also trying to find a Canadian girl and use her to move or settle down. I didn’t care.

Ann sweetheart, listen to me if you love me. I want to marry you and have the kids we were supposed to. It is kind of difficult under the circumstances. I am also abandoning and ditching my condo in Virginia. My cars are stored with a family friend. If you are here to say something and want me to come to you, then you better hurry. Things are getting hairy, things are already as messed up as they will get, I have thrown my cards down and found out who the players are. This is why I am headed for Mexico. All I have to do is meet up with the British, pretty easy.

Either you take that plunge or wait longer. I cannot get anymore mad about this or take any more days without you. I am getting pummeled or was and it is revenge. They have revenge in their blood; the only thing that has saved me is my cards. I have yet to throw them down, it is my ticket out. I find it very hard to believe that you have contacted me in such a predicament to just say hi. I am aware of what happened to you and trust me; I got it ten times worse and daily. Just tell me what to do or what you want me to do. We missed or something because everything is messed up and out of whacked. I am more than mad and I am sure you are also because of this. I am surprised you do not feel betrayed I abandoned or walked away from you leaving you out there all by yourself.

I am so sorry for forgetting you. I love you more than my own life but this is so hard and so difficult. I am trying to communicate to you how deeply I am hurt and what I feel the best way I can. I love you so much and with all my heart, I swear. So, you have stopped me on the border and right before I turn around and try to head towards Mexico. We can still get married and have babies. All you have to do is close your eyes and tell me what you want to name them okay, I love you and that is all I can offer, my love. You have all of my love and everything inside me. Why the fuck is I turning away from you and almost lost you? Why are these people holding me down and doing this to you?

You look ten times more beautiful then when you started your first book. You know how I feel beaten up “a beating they will never forget.” You have left the area also. If we are going to make it or make this work, then it has to be now okay. I am not going to say nothing or make up your mind. I figure you have gone through hell and have been hurt enough. To say you do not cry is a lie, I will never leave okay. We are too close and this is more painful than you can even know. Yes, it feels like death but when you are getting pumuled and you life and career is how it is, why are you sticking around with me? See what I mean, that is true love and why. You caught me right in the middle of my change in venue to Mexico.

I would kiss your feet. You know how much I love you. You know what we have been through together and you know how much I need you. I want to have our kids and be with you so bad but I waited and waited and you just never showed up so I left. Maybe you tried to help and then left when I let go also. It has been so long and this ordeal has been so difficult Ann. I need you to make up your mind and take immediate actions; this is no time to be shooting blanks. I am not getting younger either and soon I am not going to be so handsome to you, trust me. These people are vicious. Do you remember what happened last time? Well, can you blame me for heading to the border? I need you so bad and please come and get me while you have me or have something to hold onto. I just figured you moved on.

Ann, here is that song by Richard Marx, I think you know it. I am not giving up on your promise or my promise, never. You waited to long or did I? I got smashed and pummeled. We are missing 4 or 5 years from our lives, at least I am. I do not care about fame, fortune, and money and you know this. You also know I already have all of that, so hurry up or walk away from it like I had 20 years ago. Maybe you never forgave me for that but now its ten years after that. I love you and forever will with all my heart. At least be honest and leave it alone if you choose that. I have written to you already about how I feel. I screwed you once, now it is mutual I guess? I am not mad okay and understand as I have said. I just have nothing left inside to give anymore.

No comments: