Monday, July 28, 2008

JUNE 11, 2008

Ann here is your daily I love you;

I love you, bye. LQQL. You know my book is almost done and I was just thinking just how great it would be if I and you could write books together, have babies, and sit up all night and make out. Hmmm. I like beer more than I like wine, but I am not going to argue with your expertise. I just love you so much and wonder why you always resist my wandering hands, why is that?

Between you and me we have enough brains and knowledge to run a small nation. How about it, lets buy an island! We can incorporate it and make it a company, then build on the management and education. That is one idea.

My next idea has to do with a series of books, called I love you Ann series. We will have to get married first though. I hope they impeach Bush, he is a fooking bastard for what he did; I hope they give him the firing squad if he was the one who called the hit on me. Then turned around and said he was trying to make things better or trying to sell a war which the public felt unpopular. What a liberal fool and a retard.

I want to stay up all night with Ann Coulter. If I can stop drooling over her, maybe we can have an intellectual conversation. I wonder how she is so used to the idea and so “at ease” with the love of her life, oh, don’t or won’t you quote me on that. You don’t fall head over heals and then act like a new day. However, I would not be able to keep my hands off her.

We should make this legal and get married ASAP. For real, we need to write some books and get with it. We missed a lot already and have been through hell; all those tears you shed were not and will not be in vain, I promise okay. I love you so much, so much and this separation is killing me. It will take me a few years to fully recover from some minor medical problems. I hate liberals and I think these fookers are weak on communism.

You know how I feel about these fookers; I do not need to repeat myself. See I am military and I need the best military wife I can find. Will I ever find this woman? She has to be tough, loyal, faithful, and independent. Oh, I left out the word perfect. You are the most beautiful and gorgeous person I have ever met. Okay, maybe there are a few girl who match you in looks or even more, but you know what, do you see how smart you are and how fooking sexy.

All those things we discussed and wanted. All those things we spend years to perfect. All those things became a reality and I am so proud of you. I love you so much. When are you going to push me away? Hey, I hear you smoke more than I do. I also hear you chew nicorette a lot. I am always chewing gum. Are you trying to kill yourself, please do not okay because I TOTALLY love you?

Ann, if I had to give up everything in this world to have you, then it would be worth it; and you know what, I have and did. Fook it, there are things in life that make life meaningful, I can always make more money, I can always get medical help, but if you take my soul and the other part of me which loves me like I love her, then I will not have anything meaningful anymore. One other thing, you should have gotten married at age 18 or did I? That means you would have been 26 when I was 18, a cougar scoping the high schools! I love you okay and “yes you did quote that” and “please do not make me deny it.” I have yet to touch you or put a hand on you okay, you should chill and relax, LQQL.

I love you
Ann

No comments: