Monday, July 28, 2008

JUNE 18, 2008

Hey Ann,

I think your real life stalkers and my real life stalkers have come to debate us finally and I am trying to whisper in their ear but they keep saying how loud I am screaming. Whatever. I put up some new stuff for you to protest the jackass life of moveon.orgasm. So… You will love “how to talk to a liberal okay.” Also, I wanted to tell them to stop stalking you and to not make me mad. I read the comments and you just point them out and I’ll take a look okay. I have better than x-ray vision. I and my men are here and we have blood in our eyes.

Can I come to live with you? I am done with my book and need to proofread it. You can read it and help me publish it okay and we can see where we can go from here. You can post this if you want.

So can I come and live with you or not? I lived there all my life until that jackass Bush got there and drove me out of town. I could really use a friend and a reunion with my old life long partner!

I CANNOT believe how they treat you, how they make you feel, how they talk to you, and some of the same experiences I have. It feels like someone stuffed a sock down their throat and began to get the noose and when they saw this they ran and said they never wanted any trouble to begin with. They were just having a little fun while being chased. Well, I posted up STOP IT BUSH for the treatment they gave you which I think was a liberal bashing or beating. Oh they were going to be real sorry, real sorry… Stay on my side babe and I will do whatever I can to get you out of this also.

They starting to run now which means they got chaos in the ranks. Stay with me and remember, I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD AND YOU ARE THE MOST LOVED WOMAN ON THIS PLANET! SHOW ME ANOTHER WOMAN LOVED MORE THAN YOU! I do not think they are backing down, it is a ploy, I know these people too well and how dangerous they are. They are going to hit. Had Chicago flooded Oprah and Obama would be taking a bath finally.

REMEMBER, I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING AND I CANNOT WAIT TO FINALLY, NOTE FINALLY, BE WITH YOU. I LEFT A MESSAGE FOR YOU OKAY ON THE MOVEON.ORG PROTEST. I want to come and live with you but its like a dream, is it real? My book will be read all over the world and it is linked to yours because of my satellite warfare part and now I am in this mess. That is why I have 200 chapters or almost 4 books I think. Good god. Let’s work together Ann and be partners! If not, cut me loose okay. However, I will and will always love you as we said in 1989. What are you waiting for, to be more BORED!

Alex

No comments: