Monday, July 28, 2008

JUNE 10, 2008

Ann Coulter has a husband and he is dying to see her. The question is how badly is she dying to see him and is she willing to go up in front of everyone and show them how much she loves him.

I think if the public cannot see exactly how much love and how their relationship is beyond the normal affections; they its pretty clear they were made for each other and they should not be denied what was bound to happen.

I want a woman so badly and I know who I want. I don’t care if I have to get the attention of the world and tell them why I love someone and how much I love them. I don’t care if I make a fool out of myself.

If I love someone and as much as I am trying to show, I will make it clear what I will do to protect the person I love more than anything in the world. If this is not good enough and if this is not able to give her the comfort of knowing how badly I want her or how much I love her, then I have failed.

Naturally, she would have to show me or prove that she will through thick and thin be by my side and I am convinced. It is my turn to say thank you and to return what is long due. Tell Ann Coulter I love her more then the depths of my heart and the pain in me is so severe, I am going to explode.

I have waited all my life for this girl and all the sudden I cannot have her or someone knocks us off course. That is enough to make someone cry for the rest of their life that is so low down it would have to rank as something a liberal would do. Those mother fuckers, I feel a deep sense of hatred and vengeance also.

Ann, tell me you love me and how badly you have waited for me and let’s get married and just get away from this shit babe. I got hit by a freight train and I still cannot see straight or pick myself up without falling down occasionally. Don’t wait till it happens again babe, I beg you, this is an aching pain and I cannot think clearly when it is denied now.

Come on sweetheart, I am trying to show the world how much I truly love you and what we have been through. If anyone can not shed a tear than I know inside they are dead as a beet growing in a garden. Our story is one that is yet to be untold. My love for you has yet to be shown or proved.

Now you Ann, you have already proved your point I think. I also think you cried your brains out trying. I love you so much sweetheart, I swear to God. I just want to get out of here that’s all but I want to take you with me and forever okay. This should have not happened but it did so let’s deal with it together instead of apart. I am trying to show you how I feel and what it felt like. Marry me and let’s get out of here before something else happens.

No comments: