Monday, July 28, 2008

JUNE 9, 2008

Dear SS and See;

Hi. I tried to tell you how hurt and how confused my life has been since oh… 1998. I cannot really speak of very many good things since then. Moreover, from 2001 to 2004 I spent life incarcerated and empty. The only time when I had a brief moment of happiness and sense of peace was in 2000 and meeting the twin of Ann Coulter at Ocean City, MD. She was the prettiest and most pure woman I have ever met. Women sensed her power and flocked around her. She actually kind of fought another girl for me who I had hooked up with in the bar. So Ann Coulter’s twin is named Lori Settnek and I met her at The Paddock in 2000. Ocean City is a beach which I have been going to since my teens. Lori said she had been waiting for me to come around for two years as if I showed up late.

I cannot express the hurt and sense of loss, I simply cannot. There are things that I cannot explain and do not know. After I finally returned home and was released from prison, which caused me an extreme bitterness, the first thing my sister did was take me to get a passport. That was the very first thing we did. I was not sure how things would turn out and I was just trying to get back on my feet.

In 2005 I bought a condo in Virginia and several cars. I was already retired from the military. In all honesty, if Ann Coulter came around, I would neither recognize her or even talk to her. I was so devastated and hurt by what happened that I vowed I would go find Lori who was just a simple girl who really liked me a lot. I mean a lot and she looks just as or better than Ann Coulter, totally gorgeous.

Along came a girl, who lived in Maryland, for whom I began to date. I was basically trying to move on if I could. I cannot tell you how hurt I was; in all honesty I could break down in a snap of a finger. If someone pushed it or wanted to be cruel, I cannot fight back and would. I am beginning to get the same feelings with you. Someone has been playing cupid with me bombarding me with who I hated and did not like. I got the feeling they kept saying “give us a chance” or “give me a chance.” So in 2005 I met an 18 year old Russian Jewish model.

I am not going to lie, we messed around. She was more trying to tease me and get me excited then pulling back and I felt she wanted a serious relationship. She was just very commanding and it caused a lot of problems. I am a hard drinker and been a hard drinker since age 14. Also I like to smoke a lot, since I have been around 10 or 12 years old. If there is anyone who needs to feel guilty for hurting someone they love, then it will be me. I used to be a stud or good with girls. The only reason why I did not sleep with all of them was because I wanted a serious relationship and a girl to call my own. I have never wanted anything else but a good woman. Had I found her at age 17, then I would be with her and married now. I am a hard partier and my friends have partied even harder than fraternity brothers, it is a misspent youth and a level of juvenile delinquency.

When I and the Russian model went to NYC, we stayed at some hotel in Manhattan and I passed out from drinking. She took a bath and woke me up in the middle of the night, 3am and got naked. Nothing happened it was just a tease and a pitch for a serious relationship. It was erotic and I had not been with anyone for so long. I haven’t had a worthy relationship since high school. So I was very lonely and miserable but nobody could take the pain away and I could not move on. I read several articles on Ann Coulter and Andrew Stein and it seemed almost exactly the same. They said how the two were kissing in SOHO, which was more than what I did. Here is the article:

Ever since they were first caught swapping spit at Soho House, Coulter and Stein's relationship was one for the ages. As in all great love stories, the two came from different worlds: He was a former City Council president and Democrat, she was the author of, If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd be Republicans. Coulter gave Stein complexity. Stein gave Coulter a soul. Their heady two-and-a-half-month courtship kept us all in thrall. Why couldn't they work it out? "We split because of irreconcilable differences," Stein told the Post. But really — shouldn't he have known that going in? Who doesn't have irreconcilable differences with Ann Coulter?

So I was looking around, call it spying on Ann Coulter and found some things I did not like. It seemed as though someone linked me to her and used me to hurt her and hurt me using her. No need, because I am beyond hurt. I will admit this too you right now and in the most honest way; I am too hurt to hear of Trieste and rumors about the love of my life. It is a very fragile situation and I will walk away very easily no matter how negative the impact is. I am just too hurt call it destroyed. I don’t know what happened to the one I loved. I don’t know if they were able to destroy her also. I am and I wish her happiness in life and I am just hurt. It feels like your girl got raped or is being raped and she don’t want to say anything to you. Everybody has a pressure point.

So I was looking and they say that Ann Coulter moved to Florida the same time when I was released from prison. She then bought a house in Palm Beach, Florida for like 2 million dollars. Then the state of Florida hit her with some voter fraud thing. Then someone was heckling her in her new home in Florida. It is the Jews and they have a lot of money; they are behind it also along with several other liberals. When I met Ann, she lived in a small two story house and was beginning her career. Now she is some big shot and lives with millionaires, people who swap wives, country club folks, etc… Me I’m military and I like finer things in life but I feel detached from Ann now and out of place. I just feel too hurt to admit it. Again, I am in a situation I do not know what to do or say.

If she wants to be mad at me, then she has a right to be for the Russian model. I don’t know I see it as rumors and innuendoes. Then now they are spreading her address all around the internet and blogs. It says Ann Coulter lives at 242 Sea breeze Lane in Palm Beach. Yeah, sure I will make sure to drop by and say hi. I am on the Canadian border, I am ready and prepared to cross the border and disappear. I doubt if Ann Coulter has something to say to me, she will get a chance after I cross into Canada. I do not know what is going on in all honesty.

All I know is someone has literally invaded my life, turned it upside down, threatened who I thought was you, put me in jail, and just took everything I had. Hell, it might be someone you know or someone I know. If you are Ann Coulter and you are trying to stop me and ask me to not say goodbye, you have to understand that there is a time for pride and a time to show your soul. You can give me all the money in the world, I would not care. If someone is trying to destroy Ann Coulter and thinks I am linked to her, then they have. I am destroyed and so hurt. They are on the verge of destroying her or my love life. I admit, there is nothing or any smut on Ann Coulter on the internet which is really weird for a single woman like her. She is hot, smart, and rich; she can have anyone she wants. She lives around the most successful people and its just I feel so out of place. I just want to write this book and cross into Canada or figure out how to “forget.” Maybe she is the reason behind this because she is so hot and around all of these people.

I totally adore Ann and I know life has been so hard for her and I wish her the best of luck. But I am lonely, I am miserable, and I am crushed. If she has linked herself to me then I do not know why she is trying to talk to me or try so hard. I feel like I married her 20 years ago in some secret marriage but she is going to be upset because I wasn’t told of some things or this cupid problem. She will be mad at me or the reverse, I don’t know. I do not see any reason why she would want to find me or talk to me; our lives are so different now. Things are so different and out of place. One day I am mad, one day I am happy, one day I feel loved; she to me is just too secretive. If she is trying to prove something, then its time and do not take it for granted. If she is trying or trying to prove something, I do not know why she waited so long and for things to get so messed up.

I am not saying I do not love her. I am not saying she does not love me. I am saying that when you love someone, you must devote everything to them and stick to that through thick and thin and I do not know if we have done that; I know one of us did not. I do not know if you heard that and I am not good enough of a liar, but I know one of us has not followed some promise we made a long time ago and one which was made in secrecy but forgotten due to lives destroyed, miserable feelings, and a sense of totally loosing oneself. I do not believe in cheating or wife swapping or things not about marriage and family; but this cupid problem and holding me back from what I love has devastated me.

I am a little jealous and I admit it. I feel inadequate and I admit this. If we made a vow then I know I broke it and then buried it then moved on. I am sure she did the same so here we are trying to figure out who is going to cut the other’s throat first. Do you know how that makes you feel to hurt someone you love and adore with all your heart and will give your life for? Terrible, plain god damn fucking terrible like a knife got stabbed in your heart and it will not come out. So I hope this is important enough for “the” Ann Coulter to contact me. Life is dangerous enough as it is and so hurtful. Right now life is getting more and very dangerous. I am sure she has been through hell also. Our secret pact was to find love in this world and be everything for each other, why is it hurting so badly now?

Did we both break the secret pact and if so why are we sitting here and playing each other again? So I will keep this professional and as it is SS and See; don’t change anything okay. If I can just use you to block the sun for a little then allow me, then I will be gone okay. The secret pact, we can say goodbye and how we both mutually broke it because of the circumstances of others who successfully destroyed us or tore us apart. I am ripped apart and you know this and you are not even here if you are Ann. I will make sure to jot down on my planner to drop by 242 Sea Breeze Lane okay that sounds like an idea. I have nothing but love and love Ann to my death; but I want to know what happened to our secret pact and why things turned out so messed up. Was it me or her?

Our secret pact was to find love in this world and be everything for each other, I am so hurt by this and it is like someone killed my wife or spouse again. I went through this once already. Was I supposed to come by and see you in Maryland or just knock on your door in Palm Beach? That is insane but I will say this, I would marry Ann Coulter and spend the rest of my life with her if we can sit down and talk to her. She has flagged me down perhaps and in the last quarter of the game when everything counts but nothing matters. Nothing matters anymore; have I lost the very last thing I love and totally cherish? I don’t hate Ann; I totally love her with all my heart, why do I feel like this? If this is Ann, how do we stay together after hell and make this back to good?

If you want to answer: like me… they are all losers or someone you do not even want and I cannot even say anything.

1. Guccione: 1 date or some beau relationship
2. Stein: what in the world and why is this so messed up, are you doing it to me or am I doing this to you? How do I stop it, tell me please.
3. I love Ann and only Ann. I will accept her twin but now I am told I was set up again by cupid. I feel so cheap and why am I not with the girl who I love more than my life and am a perfect match, which is really scary! I am a lost heart and a romantic. As hurt as I am I will rip my heart out and give it to anyone.

No comments: