Monday, August 11, 2008

I AM TRYN TO PROTECT YOU AND I AM MAD ALSO... WE WERE WRONGED N I LOVE U BADLY... I AM TRYING MY HARDEST ALSO BUT THE LIES R EVERYWHERE N HARD TO

8/11/2008 1:55:41 PM

Ann,

Sweetheart, if you are out there and are reading this, then understand how I give you 200% and leave it to you to decide. If you feel our twenty years has gone bad, then we will not have twenty more. I want twenty more so badly. It is hard to tell what is going on, it is really. Even your stalkers do not know what is going on.

I am sorry if I mistreated you. Everything is lies. You are going to them and doing what they did to me which you and I know was not a pleasant experience for both of us. I am not mad at you and I love you. I know you are hurting them and making them look stupid for coming to us and messing up our love life. Abducting me and isolating both of us.

You do not know how hurt I know we missed our chance to marry and have a baby. It is so hard, so hard to accept. I know and I see what they did. I know how you went after them and exposed them and how whacked they are to think you were interested in them and was seeking their attention.

For some reason, they did this to me. They came into my life and felt they had a special place and a bond. You are the only person in my life and the only one who has been my life partner. Stop for one second and ask why we are almost in a fist fight with each other. Is it your fault, my fault, your stalkers fault, or your friends who are asking you to choose “us or them?” That is not a good situation and it will be a big fight.

We need to do things together and you tell me how jealous you get also. I understand okay, really I do. I know you feel helpless and there is nothing you and I can do to make the other person not hurt you. I would not do that purposely and you made it clear you do not or would not. I misunderstood and it is so hard to see through all the lies. It is a secret war and secrets.

Your enemies are playing disinformation. They are spreading rumors, innuendoes, and taking a shot at your credibility. I know you are and have been faithful. I love with all my heart. I want twenty more years so badly but I am being affected negatively. I do not know why, but we are turning on each other due to fear and uncertainty.

I believe everything you say and how no man has ever gotten a kiss or one love letter. My heart is with you and will always be. I believe and understand that what you did was exactly what they did to me. They came to me and they messed up everything. They caused so much pain and grief in our life and you had to go to them to say stop and get out of our life.

It is hard okay and I know I made mistakes. All I wanted was an explanation and I know it got them so disturbed and messed up. You did a good job and I love you for protecting me and our life. This is our life. I will try hard to cut through the lies and not to be so mad and affected. It is hard when it is all lies and you enjoy living in a lie or a lie. I want you in my life and if you did not want to be in mine, then you would not show up. Read my profile, I said I was waiting for a friend and a special person to show up for my bio.

Understand me Ann, we have 20 years together. We will have 20 more if we can survive this. Neither of us has been unfaithful. Our life was stolen and hijacked. I am writing about it. You have gotten even and done them in also. They hurt. They are stalking you because they are hurt. I see it and I see their play. I am coming to get you and to rescue you. Hold tight okay, I will get you out of it. But you must believe me and listen to me. I have always promised you and always fulfill my promise.

I know you are mad and I sometimes must hold you and keep you from swinging at them. You know I am a martial arts expert, I can really fight. I will take people on the ground and either break things or apply the most dangerous holds. There is nothing a human being will or can do if I really get mean. I hold this because I am so disciplined. I avoid it because it is so dangerous. I know you are mad at them and I am trying hard to hold you back and back. Just for now okay babe. I promise you your pain or hurt will be your power, trust me and believe in me. I believe you and in you. I believe you, everything.

I have 100 per cent confidence in you. You read my stuff and I saw how you were so angry or remembered how it felt. Please, do not think I am your enemy and mad at you. Please I am trying so badly to salvage and keep our dream alive. Please understand I am being affected and kept from you.

I have 30 deactivated accounts on politico.com to prove this. You were playing a lie with them as they were playing all lies with you. They are stalking you and me and now, we cannot be happy or talk to each other. You read my stuff and you are angry. So you are going after them for insulting you so badly. You want to exchange insults.

I want you to play the absolute number game and add 1 to each. That way I can follow your steps okay, I was not able to and was monitoring it. They were able to steal your wind and I saw this. Do not make that mistake okay. You are better than that. Even if you are so mad, it is okay; I do not want to leave and want another twenty years with you so badly. It is okay.

Do not worry about being hurt or what they think. We have been fighting with each other and agitated. I am so sorry. I have been sorry but I cannot do anything. I cannot change things. I know what happened and all I could say is how sorry I was even if it was not my fault or yours. Don’t get so mad where we are fighting. I am the real fighter and I will bloody your nose. I am a really good fighter okay, serious.

So just understand, how I love you, how difficult it is to decipher all the info, how the lies are on top of other lies, how so many people are involved in a tangled mess, and how the only person on your mind is me? I know this. I believe you and know. They blocked it and messed it up. Now they are moving in to mess it up more. You are making mistakes also and I can see this because you only want to hurt them back.

They have done everything so we do not talk or able to resolve this. They call me and tell me how they “want you back.” I have asked them to fork up 200 years of political future or get the hell out. I will come after and go after them. They have declared a war on me and you by being so intrusive in our life and telling us we cannot talk or communicate. Then they tried to wreck our 20 plus years together. I see that as war. I want 20 more with you so badly, please understand.

Smack them and hard. Make them scared and know. Don’t mess with me unless you truly want to. You did it and then said you did not want to. Yes it is all lies and no they will not let you decide for yourself okay.

Yes I was fighting you and it hurt. I am sorry but there are so many lies and so much disinformation. I cannot even tell who to trust and who is lying. We were fighting together and hitting them so hard. They saw it and got rid of me and said “we want to fight with her.” You and I were like 20 year partners. We came online the same time, we said the same things, we fought the same fight, and we hugged and laughed harder than any of them.

I saw that and you saw that. They saw that. How do you think that makes them feel? Then you said I was stalking you. No, you and I have 20 years and 20 more to come! That is not stalking, that is trying to stay together. We are clockwork and they saw that and sweated heavily. Now we cannot fight together nor do our thing.

Why can’t you and I do our thing? Who is saying we are not allowed to do our thing? Why are they in our lives? They got rid of me and you stop talking to them. They still do not get the message though which tells you what? Who they are right? Wake up, hello? They are saying they are the masters and now I am saying how they will fork out and provide 200 plus years. If they do not, let’s get rid of them once and for all and not let this issue come up again.

They do not tell me who I fight with, who I can love, or who I am allowed to talk to. We are two grown up adults. We have 20 years of love between us. We have 20 more life fulfilling love to come. Who the hell do these people think they are and they better give me and you 200 plus years or else I am going to come after them badly.

This is a war now. They declared war on both me and you. You hang on my side and let me whack their head off and smack the hell out of them okay. Let me… then you can have what is left after I am done with them. I am really mad and turning on you. Hang on my side while I take them down and start breaking stuff.

Read my next blog, it is for you and how I am so happy and fulfilled with you. I have nothing but love for you. I want this so badly, so badly also. When we fight I cannot even work and I have to and lay down. I know I did this to you and I am so sorry, but there are so many lies. So many lies babe, it is hard and so difficult; please help me and be patient while I understand what is going on and can report it. They cut us off. This makes it so much more difficult.

I took the stuff down and was going to stop talking to you because I was almost ready to blow up. My fuse is so short and we were almost in a fist fight and I said to myself, how wrong and how terrible this was. Was this what you want? Do not make it any worse, it is as worse than and as wrong as it will ever get.

Alex.
8/11/2008 2:37:54 PM

P.S. Your buddy Rush will not stop with the ambushes. Now he is giving out my number and putting on military people who I am trying to get rid of while he uses them as a shield. I am fed up with your sweaty fat fooz. Tear him up… yeah Sean is more of a threat to B. Hussein than either you or me, good one. Notice something? All of them represent labor.

No comments: