Monday, July 28, 2008

JUNE 5, 2008

6-5-08

Dear SS or C;

Please allow me to explain. I am approaching 40 and I have always been very worried with my appearance. My hair is looked as “rock star” material; long and never out of place. My hair is the most high maintenance part of me and I enjoy keeping it long. I had some medical problems between 2001 and 2005 where it began to fall out. Since I was in a coma, I had a long period of recovery and I have dealt with the unusual sudden hair loss the best I could. However, because my appearance and model looks has always been important, I am blistered by the battering I had gone through by cold hard facts.

I have never asked or sought comfort in your words. Quite the contrary, you may possibly make fun of my toupee or bad hair now. For me to say I am not embarrassed is not the word. However, someone with model looks do not like when someone defaces their appearance. I do not want any sympathy for you and have encouraged my girlfriend to seek someone who may not bring her such embarrassment and problems; consider an aging lonely politician linked to some spy agency.

You make comments that struck deeply. I must say how my boldness and “choirs de vie” is not filled with a heart of pebbled stones or a head filled with the sands of time. All I can say am I used to be naturally recognized by my looks and facial cuts due to decades of exercise and study. My years of chasing Al Qu”ida affected my appearance and my youthfulness tremendously. I have a scare to talk about, many of them. I do not have the bragging rights or is any where near the creepy toupee looks my girl likes.

Therefore, your speech felt like a terrorist assassination plot which struck deeply in me. It blistered my looks and my confidence to defend myself amid severe pressures I have already by miscreants and venomous “admirers and fans.” My good looks and rock star demeanor have returned but the years of confrontation have made this visible and injurious. Just ignore me okay. I was made with rock star looks and now I am a bad and illogical choice to associate with. I have never sought you out or stalked you to bring grief, you are Wong. I allow people to be the best and encourage them to be free.

I am sure your heart is not filled with rocks or the sands of time. I am sure your appearance and gorgeous looks are a priceless commodity to you. I will not go there and will not deface and defame your physical superiority. I admire it and wish it for me, but for me to strike out at what you are so self conscious about is not in me or my gutless filled heart. You are right and I will cease this. Your cowardice and necessity to keep your life where it is cannot be worried by this “terrorist assassination plot” which has left me nearly crippled and waking at nights in bad spirits. You do not have to do anything.

As a warrior, I accept that my ability to fight back is a necessity in a fair fight or even an ambush or some whacked assassination plot. In that sense, I have been thrown every attack necessary to drive away my previous life or luxurious perversions. If you suggest I will sit here and accept your harsh words about me, then you are wrong. You need not scare me off my gorgeous and smartest in the world. Your criticisms were baseless but I am sure how a liberal would love to get their hands on the material you have there and shove it back down your “mans” throat. Call it a soldier who sacrificed for his nation. Go find yourself someone who is not a loser and such a burden, what is wrong with you. Can I not help the ugliness of the stones in my hearts and the sand in my head?

I have had a very bad life and a very hard one chasing terrorist down and searching for losers and retards that sadistically curse my life and try to strap things to their body and share their grief and attacks. I am not going to sit here and defend myself to the idea that I have a heart filled of stones or a head filled with the sands of time. I simply cannot defend myself and I must submit to this predicament. I will surrender to your argument but I will never back down to “dangerous people.” What cold hard ejaculation is going through your dress for having any wishes upon a US Army soldier in disrepair?

Maybe I was born superior; but my years chasing down terrorist have left me with a misconception that I can please everyone. Blemished, I submit to your comments. If you were in danger and were viciously in hazards; I would viciously and like a demon of violence be there with perfection. I will not have cold hard facts along with me nor the ejaculating mind to comprise with. I would do what I know to be my heart filled of stones and sand. I would never stick around for the pandering gratitude you have graciously offerred. I don't need your medal or your approval, I have what I want and need and thus I have made an effort to escape that which brings me such an unblemished life. Keep your medals, I don't want it and there is no winners fighting terrorists. I would follow my heart before reducing myself to this pandering gratitude I am hearing.

No comments: