Monday, July 28, 2008

JUNE 12, 2008

You have to understand that Ann and I go back a long time. We have been through a lot and the injuries you hear and see are real. I am really sitting on the border and really stopped at the border, maybe by Ann, who knows. It was a surprise to me. Right now, I feel a break down coming and I have been talking to Ann and trying to sort this out. I love her more than anything in the world and she knows that what you see is what you get. I want no sympathy. I will say this. I have not talked to Ann for over seven years and have blocked out a lot, a lot. I am sure she too has blocked a lot. She has dealt with tremendous pain in life and most of it from me. She knows that the minute she writes what she needs on here; she of all people knows how well I shun people or refuse to talk to them. Ask her… ask her if I have ever turned a cold shoulder and why she puts up with it. I have told her a long time ago that I wanted to wait until we were old before I did this because I would have the world after me, boy it came quick.

So you or anyone can write or contact Ann Coulter and tell her to ditch me or go on here a dish me a bit of humble pie and see if she is the lioness she is. She of all people has spent an entire life knowing me and just what that would do. I have hurt her bad in the past and we are trying to work and sort things out now; and I feel a breakdown creeping so I may be taking a vacation soon and trying to see where I stand with Ann. Like I said, we have been though a lot and she is very close or came very close to losing me. Go ahead and ask her if she cares… or even cares to answer. Those wounds are real as you can see and you can try to put yourself in her shoes if you care to. Trust me, these people have come very close to finishing off my relationship with Ann but she has not given up; that’s military and why I am retired. She has even said how her stalker will one day kill her; ask her who they went after first and why. They know who she is madly in love with and I have to say it hurt like you would not believe! You want to measure toughness, ask her to raise her voice or really let me have it and see how strong or weak I really am. I love her dearly and been through a lot with her. She can easily… get her message across and this is no joke, ask her. Just tell her, why you don’t put that fool in his place and get it over with. Maybe she will give you an answer as she has given me.

Take a good look up there okay because that is as real as you will see it and I will tell you this, it hurts twice as much. As for the affects on someone you love, it is so deep you will not even want to crawl out of bed; I mean it will make you so weak; the blood will drain out of you. You better be tough and you better know who you are with. I love Ann to death and either she is not telling you something or doesn’t want to let me have it yet. So ask her… find out and see what she will say or tell you. She was and has been taken a long time ago and I myself am trying as hard as I can also. This was a total surprise. I been hit so many times I cannot take anymore and I have always told Ann, how it will probably get worse for me. You go flag her down… and tell her I been waiting for a really long time for her to get here if she will ever get here and if she won’t show up; then it really isn’t all that to her to begin with. You got to be real tough for this crap, trust me and that don’t include the fighting parts.

No comments: