Monday, July 28, 2008

JUNE 13, 2008

Ann told me back in the 1990s that Bill Clinton was obsessed and masturbated over her daily. He was very dismayed by his realationship with Billary “de furor” and thought the impeachment was her way of expressing an angry fantasy about “her obsession” with Presidents and power. Therefore, Bill had that singer ask her “pull up your skirt and… “Which ticked my girl off so bad she went on a warpath. He got so pissed off at her and became so angry because he wanted to shut her up and say “do me girl” you nobody. So he went and set up these special jobs and assignments to see if she was “swinging” or interested in a “wet Lewinsky.”

She told me about this back in the 1990s when she was “joking Ann.” She has become very angry to what has happened between me and her. She felt her enemies “wished her husband dead by terrorist attacks.” Which is not a far stretch of the truth because he was tracking them and closing in hard until they nail him with cross fire and pinned him down; she told me she was so angry she went on a war path. Ann then told me she would go and get help and said the return of the Republicans will be different and I believed her. I never once questioned George B. Ann is still on a war path and I have tried to talk to her and ask her to cool it while me and my men talk to them and take a look.

After Ann began embarrassing Clinton, she went after his wife. Clinton now had a problem so this is where things got bad for her. You cannot trust the FBI, you cannot trust security or the police, and they hit like a ton of bricks. She kept the warpath while I was keeping a low key because they had hit so hard. I blamed Ann for hitting them hard back and they hit me in turn. Thus, I had blamed Ann but they were set on raping her and I loved her. She told me. They called her all sorts of names and made her a slut. Like me, they bombarded her with lovers who were psychopathic and even sadistic lunatics. Clinton was the reason and his impeachment. Bush carried the torch.

I am the one who they really want. Ann said she would go and get help. When I was in federal prison, she said to not give up and literally fight the doctors and harm them. I said, that is crazy, they will give me a beating I will never forget. So I played possum as long as I could but eventually it was clear it was not working. They said, I would be in there as long as it took or until I was no longer a threat. From 2002 to 2005 you will see a change; they wanted to keep me there as long and as hard with it took. I gave them one of the SDI satellites and told them the Martian from planet Venus crashed back in the 1960s and the Pentagon had it underneath. The doctor told me I was nuts so I drew it out for them; almost 20 pages of technical manuals.

During this time, Ann could not bear children anymore. They were flooding her life and “giving her something she would not pass up.” This means that unless you see it our way, you will never see it at all. The thanks will go to George Bush for this and what he did to her. He sunk his hooks into her while I got hooks latched onto me. This made her literally loose her mind and go on a bigger war path. I was almost cripple and lost my speech so I chilled out. I was a good little boy for as long as I could fake it. They were watching and would “rap” my hand when I went wrong and needed disciplining. They also said it was some recruitment for theological work. When I mustered the strength I took off and vowed to disappear. I did not even know who Ann was anymore. My memory was gone. Her war path took an even fiercer voice. In 2005, a year after I recovered, the onslaught began again online and in the business world. I had grown rebellious again and was no longer “retarded.” They began to hit harder and this time it was medical problems. All sorts of medical problems began occurring. This is under Bush and his posse.

On one level it was an almost perverted sexual problem and dysfunction which they put her through and they did not use a ski mask. However, if you are vocal, the thought police will hit or some retaliation. I got this repeatedly. It makes you want to blow your brains out and they use blacks and the police often. They were bent on raping Ann. They were almost bent on me but knew I was a killer with my bare hands because of 5 martial arts. I was bombarded with homosexuals while my finances were wiped out. It was like, “so you are lazy and do not want to work” like a “thief and communist.” They offered me women, children, pets, and anything the pervert and “swingers club” could fathom. What happened in Virginia was no different than in New York and the police were in on it. It seems like some mob families or ties. They want SDI badly and knew was either working on it or could trick me. When that failed it was coaxing me if I wanted to work at all. The Mossad contacted me back in 1996 while in college and I just blew it off, they were in a black four door stretch Cadillac, Citgo; Burke, Virginia where my sister lives.

Meanwhile, neither GW nor Bush would entertain the idea of fixing her “terrorist” husband who by then was gone. This brought a big suspicion on her and when she told me to trust GW and it landed me in prison, I had told her, “Do not ever talk to me again and never ever call me or find me, ever.” Then I fell into a deep sleep and began to get in fist fights daily; I was very bitter with Ann for telling me how she went for help and it got him an avalanche. She may say it was an inside job? All I know is I never forgave her and kept my promise. Then I had lost my memory and could not remember our last conversation until now.

The paranoia came back and Ann turned out to actually have the emergency password I had given her which has to be passed to another emergency gate to reach her. She has been through hell over and over but has had a decent life. I have been duping, ducking, and punching it out since. It has been nonstop since 1998 and her war path. I had no memory or really knew what was occurring till now when it came back. I had taken so many shots and literally fought the ideas and memories. I have the ability to blank my mind and duking it out to the end. I too was on a war path but recently, I got real soft. Like my soul was fixed which caused suspicion and more paranoia.

They want SDI badly and knew was either working on it or could trick me. When that failed it was coaxing me if I wanted to work at all. They wanted it so bad they said how they would destroy it destroy the person behind it. It was an eye or an eye. Dick Cheney took my thesis on nuclear policy called “Forced Fortitude: Nuclear Policy for Satellite Warfare.” I no longer have a copy of this but it ended up in his office and he copied my college thesis. Dick Cheney ended up with one of my college papers on nuclear and chemical deterrence. My terrorism papers were missing and never turned up anywhere. They are intent on stealing it or destroying it.
I told Ann back in 2002 never to talk to me again and she broke this. I had kept it but lost my memory. I did not know how to react to it. It was paralyzing. So I went and reviewed some video scenes and analyzed them; then asked her some questions which she answered correctly and was verified. She is telling the truth.

She was put through hell and the idea was I would be “assassinated by terrorists” and she would be “raped by old rich and powerful men.” My men were bleeding in the streets and my girl was already bleeding badly watching it. They asked her if she wanted to have a kid and she said, “Never with a liberal.” Then she slipped in a mild depression because she was not able to have kids; however, the doctors said she can still have kids. She cannot even tell me know and is so embarrassed and the same applies to me. They shut us up and sunk their hooks in so deeply, I left the country. If you want to blame GW, then blame him. He wrecked the whole damn thing and the entire nation in some lunatic rampage with his goons to sniff out some new weapons we had. He wanted in real badly. They do not bother to ask or ask permission, they rape you.

No comments: