Wednesday, July 30, 2008

JUNE 15, 2008

The suspense is killing me so I will comment. In high school, a friend of mine told me that in Connecticut they let men beat their wives as long as the stick was less than 4cm in circumference. I thought hard about that one.

Next, the philandering point sexy is trying to make has nothing to do with "dreaming the same dream." She is happily married. Now ask yourself that statement above about charity and "love your nation but hate most Americans." Think about it hard or until the vein in your head busts or the eyebrow is ~~~~~. ;-) IF YOU WANT SOMETHING LIKE THAT FIND IT. Why do you men settle for the fat pudgy girl who you hate and then say how you love you nation? Thus, to have love; the elusive marriage and family, you find who you love in life and stick with them forever.

These politicians get these dirt pure meanness women who eat fetuses and ask young interns for favors. Then you have the fake charities whenever they accidentally kill thousands of people as if this will cleanse their blood rich hands. These people are hollow and they live in a colony of cannibals. Why these men marry these fat pudgy dirt mean women, I have no idea. Then they go and hire hookers for 5 grand for 10 minutes of fame.

Sexy is perfect. She is not a phony and she is everyman's dream. But if you want to dream the same dream, then look for the same dream. Don’t settle for less or else you will be begging sexy for her dream in life and that is to find someone who is like her. You want the same dream and then turn around and ask if you truly hate your spouse or girlfriend. If you want the same dream, then join the winning side and not the side of some chubby, whore, or fat slut who one day will make you mean, hollow, angry, and digging the whores in the gangland. That is not love and that is not family values.

The problem you have is how her life is private but you do not have what you want so you want to dream that dream and the animal comes out. The animal hates their spouse, maybe their kids, and hates most Americans or their families because they cannot give up a bit of that charity to say "I love Americans more than I love my own wife." A rather scary thought but a very real one.

Sorry, I had to comment on this and I love you dreadfully it makes me actually happy regardless of how or what life has to offer you. She knows who she is, the question is DO YOU?

p.s.

Planned Parenthood contacts me and presented a neutral case:
1. teenage abortion is out of control
2. if they are going to have sex, they want them educated and doing it safety
3. encourage them to think of the responsibility
4. wishes to work with them and not against them



Shall we begin this debate and this argument again? As I said, sometimes you have to see the cards as what they are instead of making excuses for them or trying to use them to present a better case. You push your wife and she will respond by either pushing you or keeping up. You love her, she will love you back. She is out to prove how ignorant and hateful you truly are and she is RIGHT AND CONSERVATIVE! Right now we are not dealing with that, we are dealing with vicious people. I TRULY AND REALLY LOVE HER!

I love this woman with all my hart and she will tell you how much I love her. If you want to dream the same dream then do not be a victim of the fat pudgy and super pure meanness which men sometimes get stuck with. They want the charity dream but do not want to work for it or give it any effort. Then they decide to take others or ruin theirs! Oh I know all about them and why (cough: surveillance of her and her hubby which made them “masturbate in the sink.” You liberals are nothing more than perverts and peeping toms who have to sink low in tricking anti communists to give you a peace of @ss. Yes, I know all about it also “lewd-ski mask.” I love you babe and have always.

No comments: