Monday, July 28, 2008

JUNE 13, 2008

Ann Coulter and I are not on good terms because she ruined my marriage and love life to the most special girl in the world. To add insult, she made me feel like some confetti or prize for something that dates back to like the 1980s. There was such a big gap between me and the love of my life that nobody knew who to trust or who could tell the truth. I am not sure if Ann will ever find a man but I will give her some advice. Nobody likes to be used and nobody will put up with a liar. Don’t call yourself a friend, then turn around a lie to someone or sacrifice them for your career like Bush did with toy US soldiers. He is willing to bank on Israel and throw our troops down while they bleed in the streets and LIE all about it and be defiant. That is the most awful person I have seen. Defiance is one thing; using US soldiers to be more defiant is another. They thought they had SDI and felt they could track us to some special project; say it BUSTED.

Here is something you do not know. I know Ann very closely. I was tracking Al Qaeda before even her. She was my partner; I was the US Army soldier. She saw me get hit and she saw me get walloped like you would not believe. I never forgave her for what happened and how I got in that situation. I taught her a lot and I mean a lot since the 1980s. She is a genius and we got too close. I am telling you now, she pissed them off so much and so badly, they nearly crippled me and then they called the Al Queda crew. She may not say it but she drove them by just pushing them. There are times I cannot tell if she is doing it because she is so close to the COPs.

After I got crippled almost, I did not like her attitude and how she just walked back into my life as if nothing happened. I had moved on and should be remarried. They were looking for something and I had it. They had been waiting for a long time in and around Washington D.C. and they knew I had it. Ann ran smack into them also and she pissed them off so badly. So while I got hit and hit; she felt she was speaking on my behalf and coming to my rescue.

See, back then we were good at heart and always joking. Now, it is no joke. I am still a soldier and I view her as a swine. I am neck deep and I got the entire world on my butt and here is my buddy who I had never forgiven. Maybe she is just a different person than I am now. Maybe our lives have changed. I will tell her what I told her in 2002, she can admit it or not, “get the hell out of my life and never ever talk to me again.” I have never got paid a red cent and ended up in her stupid war. Then she used the stick and carrot to drag me deeper into it while I had something ten or twenty times more important than her little Al Queda crap. I refused to give it up to them while she agitated them more and more until they captured me.

She will say the same arrogant crap she said to me back in 2002, “we only tried to help” or “we wanted to make it better.” Ann wants to be one of the greatest heroes this nation has known and I have finally disavowed her until she can answer me and tell me to my face why I am on the border and why she wanted to apologize to me again. I would not doubt if she got married and had an affair. There are things that you do and do not do when your man is laying on a bed and in a coma.

These people suck and they really piss me off with their constant attempt to tell you how talented they are. I wish I could aim my “Golden Eye” and show them who is the boss and who is sacrificed and gives the orders. I am fed up with these munchkins who lie to me as if I am some piece of crap liar like them. Let me see if she will try to lie to me and all of this then turn around and tell me how hurt she was and how she is standing up for her man. It is wonderful to know now she is not capable of telling the truth and to her partner who she saw herself and provoke a vicious attack.

I never forgave her for that. She will have to live with that; I told her to just avoid them; not provoke them. That is why they probably went after her or someone close. They nailed the crap out of me and blamed her. She better cry and she better realize that I am still a soldier and I just have a bad taste. I gave her forty eight hours and its past that. So I and she are official enemies. She can provoke and agitate the enemy more so they attack me. I doubt if she cares or gives a sh@t that freak! I would not doubt if she was unfaithful in the sex category because I know her better than anyone. That is why I want and get the truth when I ask it. Maybe that was why, I had remarried or tried.

Before Al Queda attacked, they were on me and I was chasing them. They also fixed their sights on Ann Coulter. She did not get hit, I did. They may have wanted to shut her up. Now she won’t shut up but refuses to say anything to me that is of any worth. I will return the favor to her. I had to fight so many fist fights. I have been a decade of this. To be honest with you, I wish she got a taste of what it is like and how cold it feels in the heart to be betrayed by someone who… I put her to rest and she comes back now. Tells me stuff I don’t want to repeat and I say to her; what would happen or how would you feel if something bad happened again. She was like… (Her answer made me want to yell at her so loudly I do not want to continue). That is why her stuff is the same as mine; she was there and she knew what went down also. After all we went through; she treats me like this or did something which she knows I will not accept. Pretend I died and I will pretend she did also.

No comments: