Wednesday, July 30, 2008

JUNE 17, 2008

Ann,

I just heard the interview you had with Alex Jones in Texas. Alex Jones is a nut. He is also linked to Bush. I listened to maybe 15 minutes and had to turn it off because I was ready to start screaming. I seriously was made but it seemed as though Bush was who I was made at and Alex Jones. These people are linked to Waco, TX; Oklahoma City and Jonathan Pollard.

Sweetheart, I feel like beating my head on a table. They knew I was with you and hearing how Bush had blocked the pardon-gate scandal threw me over the top. Then you have his Valerie Plame, Scooter Libby, and all hell breaking loose.

Do you remember when we met and how Reagan made things so peaceful? They hate me because I am anti-communist. I do not know how they hate you knowing you are with me. It is not a racial issue or anything. They are fighting for Barrack Obama. They are saying how police do not protect blacks. Blacks are put in prison unfairly. They are the heart and soul of America and must be protected. All kinds of crazy stuff with the sixties added into it.

I do not know how it felt on your end, but I know just hearing your interview made me so mad. Alex Jones then says how you were screaming louder than you would with liberals. These are the most vicious people I have seen and they are empty. They cannot be trusted and I and my men are maneuvering to take them out. I know you know what is going on and I am just catching up on this. They hate you, they hate me, they hate Reagan, and most of all they hate anti communist.

I love you Ann. I am so god damn hurt, so hurt, just to hear you and to know what I said to you; then what happened. Bush is a no good jackass and he should cough up the truth instead of avoiding any questions. I still think he is a mole. But one day, we will have some peace. I have no idea why you have stuck around, no idea. I told you to just go. This thing is so messed up and it will take a decade in court to sort it out. You are hurting yourself by being with me and you cannot mean it when you say “I am the luckiest girl.” You are mad, angry, frustrated, and looking down the pipe with some of the worst people on earth. Do you think that is going to make your life better?

I have no idea why you stuck around and I had told you to leave. But I will never ever change your mind or even understand why you like me so much. It makes me love you more in my near US Army cold hearted warrior look. Do I love you? I feel like screaming and yelling; I feel like exploding but I do not explode, I hold it in and wait for a better day. I do not know what to say call me later okay; shit I am like livid with the liberals and these rakish fake ass Republicans and so called conservatives who put us in this total mess with their lies and retarded quiet shit.

I love you Ann, all I want is to be with you, but we have to get these evil jackasses who want to reverse the Reagan stuff. I have had it with them and all I want is you. All I want is to love you that are all. The rest is icing on the cake. I have waited all my life and Bush the jackass ruins it and then brags about it with Obama about how proud they are! These people have reached a level of madness I have never ever seen before; show me in the history books. They have lost their minds and are psychotic. Then they tell me “we want to make it better” or “we want to help.” What do I say or say to you or say to them? Baby, I want to hold you and just say how much I love you and how crazy these people are. That is all and all I have ever wanted from you. All the rest is icing on the cake.

Sweetheart, think about this. I been chasing these people and you been with me since 1989. It was so peaceful then. Look at it now and look at the Republicans. It is totally nuts out there and they cannot even impeach Bush. They blocked everything and pushing it to Obama or Hillary. This would negate Reagan and it would make the true conservatives look stupid. Why do they hate us for being anti communist? I am trying to find decent leaders and people who are professionals also. So good job and make more friends okay, God I am so mad with how nuts it is. It’s like Al Qaeda came to town. I do not interfere with your career and never have okay; good job and I love you even if I am livid. I am the one who had to spend 3 years in jail and I am the one to tell you to give up and… Garr… argh… why is this so difficult?

I love you
Alex

No comments: