Friday, August 29, 2008

ANN WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON AND WHY AM I NECK DEEP IN A LIBERAL MESS AND A DISASTER AREA? DON'T BE HURT OK, I AM MAD BUT DID NOT LOOSE FAITH IN YOU

8/29/2008 1:12:04 AM

Ann, can you tell me or answer this question honestly please? Why are you delaying our marriage while holding onto it? It feels like a permanent fiancé status and it is really annoying. I do not want to know how a woman feels or what a woman goes through “after” she is married but not completely married. I am wondering what you want now. Do you want something and if so why or what… come out and just make it clear please or as honest as you can. You are supposed to make our home safer. My home is not safe and your home appears to be safe but is not unless you let go of me. I do think you are trying to make this home and our home safe after 20 years but the disinformation and propaganda against you is really strong and everything you did was used against you.

There were several months where two hackers kept knocking me off the internet and blocking my online, telling me when and if I could say or do something. Sawma was the handle of one and Sara was the other. Then last night 8/28/08 – Sara hit me again and I stayed offline but Sara is a name which disagrees with me. She also looks like one of the suspects who did a home invasion and then turned around and arrested me on June 2006 stating I assaulted them and threatened them in my own apartment and she and Jason Conte were linked to the police department and Republicans, her name was Lisa Joseph. That choice just did not agree and they kept trying to cozy up with me before arresting me as I got frustrated with the repeated attempts. I would not comply with their requests and repeated invasion of privacy. What they are after is immigration… they were trying to lower all security measures and open every door for immigration. They wanted us to drop our guards and did not like how nobody was complying with them, their church, and their sneaky police attempt, etc… it is all a disaster and nothing more.

The next question is based on your writings. You have begun to criticize both Republicans and Democrats. We have discussed this in-depth and indebt and you do not need to voice any explanation to me. Now answer this one for me okay. Why do you have both Parties stalking you and now I just picked up a conservative stalker? Why did you drop your asswipe stalker on me, then this jerk off blocked everything or took over where the liberals had?

Given that you had two stalkers and I now have a two headed stalker, can you tell me why they want to kick you out of both sides? In other words, you are being pushed to a third party and we both know that third parties never survive and your career will plummet. We know the problem with the left, what the hell is wrong with the right? Why are you “challenging” their success or revolting against their success? Are you jealous? Why do they either want to rape you, shut you up, or stalk you all over the internet and now pander to me? They are trying to befriend me and negotiate your demise and to do this; they have struck a deal with your enemies.

I want to know who is on the hill pushing everyone off or into the liberal camp and the Democrat camp and whether or not you are flirting with or have some fantasy love connection with them? They feel very different and I need to know how you feel or why they feel this way? Why did you not call them and offer yourself as they wanted and only did this to me? Then, why did you stall our marriage and reunion while we were being stalked?

This election and the impact on our life or personal life, why or what the hell is going on? It is still going on and they are asking me if I want to feed you to the wolves. Shall I really… so you refused to marry the left or the liberals; then you refused to marry or do some favors for the right; were they the same or different? Was it one enemy as I had suspected in my conspiracy theory?

I am mad at you because you went and made friends with these deranged weaklings and now they want me gone so you only have one choice and get one chance. Meanwhile, you have grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me in bed to tell me about the last time I saw you but you want to actually wait longer. Until you fix the problem with the right being in control of the police, you will never be able to defeat the left because it is the same problem.

We need better people, we need smarter people, we need the ability to start fresh with the political personnel, we need random talent, and I need you to brief me about what the hell is going on in the last 8 years while I have been gone. I am fighting a god damn war called World War III and now some shit head is trying to knock me off the hill also and into the liberal camp. You got bounced around already and now it’s me. What the hell is wrong with the personnel and the police?

Also, I need you to read my next blog and I have to make measurements and calculate probabilities of success and our inability or ability to win. Why can’t we get better people and are always stuck with the people we do not want? Who is saying you cannot win? You got blocked on both sides and both are talking to me right now. Why didn’t you marry them and why are you still my fiancé but still waiting? Give me an honest and decisive answer so that I can figure out if this stalker is telling me the truth about you screaming in bed and calling them baby all the time.

Why do you think the media is conspiring to tarnish or cheapen you; is it true? Also, did it stop abruptly a certain year? I see it did at or around 2005… why or what did you do? This is probably as lascivious or as promiscuous as you ever got but I been with you for 20 years if you would hurry up. I do not see any BS though. My god, we were told to get a hotel room also before they began deactivating my accounts. Then the problem spread to so many other web sites. Are you telling me you are not doing this and this was also happening to you? You don’t want to marry? If not then say so okay.

Believe it or not, they are now saying we will not have anymore problems with this! All the sudden, everything is clear and we got the people we have been looking for. There has been no change and nothing… no suspects talking and a massive code of silence. All they are saying now is WHAT? More unity theology or unifying nation effort to destroy this leftist threat correct?

Why is John McCain “wanting to tell the story about his life and to whom?” Am I supposed to add him in my book maybe the person who helped your career or Cindy working all night with you? Why can’t we get the right people and better people? Everybody wants to be friends and get in an alliance but nobody knows what is going on or has any answers. Then it is all controlled by the left and some effort to unify the nation based on… a conspiracy.

Answer me or else you are sleeping on the couch tonight and no longer my favorite wife (I see how you jumped on that and got strong; feels awesome doesn’t it when you are so proud…). So you cannot win, must marry a certain person, cooperate or go to a third party, not conservative enough, etc… why the hell am I with you then? Also, they said I was a leftist or liberal blogger. I am glad a left winger won World War III? Why are you telling the truth or not lying while not supporting their success? Are you on drugs or a bad liar? Grow up if you are wishing to get married or I will auction you off to your stalkers and pimp you because they are successful and said I am not supposed to be with you. How much can I get for you… anything? Hey stalkers, I never ever touched her or did anything? We were only partners and fiancés, ask her.

Cyber Warfare HQ

How do you feel about Sara Palin, she scares me Ann and I have flashbacks of being a POW and a reunion with my mistress who I want to marry? (wtf… )

No comments: