Monday, August 25, 2008

SO NOW THESE BLOGS ARE MARKED "SPAMMING BLOGS" AND WILL BE DELECTED? THERE IS A NEW ONE... (SPAM IS EMAIL)

8/25/2008 9:55:35 PM

Ann,

It is easy to send a message to someone (such as "spam blog will be deleted in 20 days" which i got today; or NOT doing things together. Let me tell you a story first about what is going on now or some time now. These people knew and for almost a decade. They are far from dumb.

I have never received any messages or letters or anything you sent. The last time I spoke to you was 2002 and you were told to start over and hide, this was it and have a great life. I got nothing and nobody told me anything, not a clue. I went and prepared to leave the country and not say anything. I actually was hoping to lay low and keep this hush-hush. So someone is trying very hard to hide your efforts, if any. I was very close to pulling this off only to run into a wall by the Canadians. This forced me to visit the consulate office and to consider a Canadian girlfriend. I did not get anything and they knew you were searching or looking for me. There are a lot of efforts to steal you and to fabricate stories, some believable and some unverifiable. There are two forces working in opposite directions; one on you and one on me and they claim to be protectors. My life was flooded with people I did not want or like and they throw themselves at you as if it was trial and error. This caused me to only want a Canadian girl and to keep this totally secret and hush-hush.

I posted the health care blog yesterday and all the Obama’s are grabbing my speech immediately, looks like we are back to the good old times. Whatever I say or do becomes policy even if I did not approve or even write it for the left wing. That is an example of 10 years of this but the attacks have slowed down now. It looks like I managed to stop the attacks for now; the communists decided we were not behind enemy lines, thanks G. Bush for the support and always being there for us. "You" are not helping with this stress I feel.

I will give you an example of why I get the “dwarfism” effect sometimes and angry; not jealous, but a tad bothered. I just feel that your stunts with the geriatric crowd are tacky and are demeaning. At least you did not marry any of them. This is how you tell people or advertise you are a good or bad match. To me is clearly a bad match and invokes dwarfism because we share nothing in common. I used to live a lifestyle 10 times as wild. I went from one bar to the next thinking Ms. Right would be the next sex kitten I meet and take home. More often than not, I always meet at least one person. I traveled the United States of America, partied with rock bands, partied with strangers, and passed out when the sun came up. This came to an end quick. Again, you can see our parallel life except from 2002 to 2005. We were only starting our life and trying to make it big, I understand or why. You tell everybody and let them know, you know how to communicate and let others know where they stand.

The 2004 party is unaccountable, the 2005 party is accountable. Now there is a mismatch and that is how you send a message to someone. In 2005, I could not speak and was in San Jose, CA with family for Christmas and yes out and about with family celebrating 2005 and coming home. You have a life of a movie star; to be admired and I am not permitted to take that and you are not allowed to take my powers, just a mismatch; i do not over react and i understand mismatches. I was supposed to be out of the country and gone by now, for real and you should have been married with kids and happy as I had convinced myself of. It befuddles me why you would do such a thing my love. You could have let me go underground then find me... alone. Let me say this agian, they knew and for a long time; thus, i got no efforts which you put in public. Look at what Rush did in 2006 when he began in this mess. I got arrested immediately again and made to look pathetic again. Now I got all kinds of medical problems which is annoying and I am protected by military service.

I’ll give you an example of why we are not a good match sometimes and on polar ends of life interests. This is how you send or tell people you and they have different interests in life and are not a good match:

This article was published in the December 12, 2005, edition of The New York Observer.
Wenner Media: Dec. 15, NA, 246 West 14th Street

It’s been one hell of a year for the worker bees over at the House of Jann. On the upside, Us Weekly managed to get the jump on their competitors for the tabloid version of Plamegate (Nick and Jessica/ Brad and Jen), but down the halls of 1290 Avenue of the Americas, things weren’t as squeaky clean as Jann Wenner likes them to be (and he likes them clean). Besides the general floundering and lack of editor at Men’s Journal, the real blow came when the Dick Cheney of the Wenner empire, Kent Brownridge, announced his retirement last month. To think that just a year ago, the spooky, specter-like Mr. Brownridge showed up at the Wenner holiday bash with none other than right-wing scrump kitten Ann Coulter on his arm. This year’s party might be a tad more relaxed without Mr. Brownridge: Last year, one art director angrily confronted him at the party; the art director was dismissed two days later. Happy Holidays!

3:55 PM on Thu Dec 16 2004

Wenner Media's annual holiday party at Irving Plaza last night was just what you'd expect: cute girls in pointy shoes with higher levels of blood alcohol content than Christmas cheer. Intern Neel, back in town for a round of free drinks, sneaked into the bash. It was worth the subterfuge: he abused the open bar, chatted up Ann Coulter and Tim Robbins (above), and endured the music of Maroon 5 (no word on the attendance of US Weekly staffers, who may have been still confined to deadline hell). Neel's drunken report and photos after the jump.

"Fantastic party, Mr. Wenner," I began. He agreed. I pressed forward. "Are you aware that Tim Robbins and Ann Coulter are hee-hawing it up upstairs? What do you make of that pairing?" He flashed an ear-to-ear smile. "It's Christmas. All are welcome here." Fair enough. We bid adieu as he sauntered off.


It is very easy to dwarf someone and make them not interested or out of place by simply going off on a wild streak while they are working all the time or just living an ordinary life. It is admirable but you have to be very careful. If you want to see wild lifestyle, drunken day and night partying, just nonstop all out wild streak; then that was a long time ago and no more. This was a total mismatch and broke the chains.

Someone was trying to get me into this pederasty or sexual dysfunctional cupid hooker thing of these powerful politicians and I will dump you immediately if you or your friends get me in this: (I have warned about Maher already and what was on Bill’s mind, “no fairy tale.”) The below is an example of “unverifiable” information.





Sexual Harassment Makes Strange Bedfellows

"My boyfriend is innocent and Clinton was guilty. That may not matter to the feminist squadron, but it matters to me." – Ann Coulter -

So said conservative lawyer Ann Coulter, who has been raising eyebrows over her romance with former Spin editor Bob Guccione Jr.

In the end, while Ms. Coulter may not benefit from Mr. Guccione's professional reputation, it was her big mouth that first brought the two together. After all, it was Bill Maher, the host of ABC's Politically Incorrect , who set up his friend Mr. Guccione with the lawyer. Apparently, after seeing Ms. Coulter in a typically vitriolic debate on the late-night program last fall, Mr. Guccione felt he had to meet her.

In the end, while Ms. Coulter may not benefit from Mr. Guccione's professional reputation, it was her big mouth that first brought the two together. After all, it was Bill Maher, the host of ABC's Politically Incorrect , who set up his friend Mr. Guccione with the lawyer. Apparently, after seeing Ms. Coulter in a typically vitriolic debate on the late-night program last fall, Mr. Guccione felt he had to meet her.

Ms. Coulter saw no hypocrisy in the fact that she could absolutely believe in one set of sexual allegations ("I think if [President Clinton] were innocent, I mean, after 10 days have gone by and it's been, you know, 24 hours on ABC, CNN, MSNBC.… I mean, if he were innocent, he doesn't have to sit around and check with his lawyers") and not another.

"I think [the allegations against Mr. Guccione] were false, as the jury found," she said. "I mean, there can be false allegations."

("Fitzgerald was Ann Coulter's boyfriend in 1998 and 1999,")


(You write a book about Democrats and then... sound like this grand deception, is this even true? There are pictures of him and some other woman) Why in the world would you do such a thing?

October 25, 2007 -- ANN Coulter - who might be more despised than Dick Cheney in some neighborhoods - riled up some enemies even more with her recent remarks on "The Big Idea With Donny Deutsch" over how Jews could "perfect" themselves by becoming Christians. While the leggy blonde was dining with Andrew Stein at Centolire on Madison Avenue the other night, a wild-eyed man came up to their table and shouted at Coulter for her right-wing views and at Stein for dating her. Stein told the heckler, "Listen pal, get lost and learn some manners!" The lifelong Democrat, who was City Council president before he quit politics, told Page Six, "On the issue of her supposedly anti-Semitic remarks, I'm a Jew, and Joe Lieberman is her favorite Democrat. While I disagree with her on a lot of issues, she is a strong supporter of Israel and doesn't have an anti-Semitic bone in her body."


It is called destroying your character and ask yourself why I was leaving, did not get any of your searches, and how you are portrayed. You have told me about the old video tapes already.

No comments: