Sunday, August 17, 2008

THE WIND BLOWS UNDER MY CRACKS AND MAKES THE WEATHER SCREAM AT NIGHT IN BED

8/17/2008 4:07:59 PM

Ann,

You and I represent endurance (very strong family values.) You with an Asian person are nothing more but a relationship with the military, Vietnam, my US General mentors, and our entire life. We represent a life of work and something people do not understand. This is about the 1960s and Vietnam also; I am the real scholar and expert on it but you have proven to be wow-ser.

Why do the only pictures of you which indicate a “real” or some type of relationship involved two people only, Sean Vanity Fair and Bill Silverback. From what you tell me and this “jealousy” you really do not like them and look down on them but you are friends and are nice to them.

Sean is your exact age and I think may have been born on the same day and the same hospital and hour as you. Michelle Meeky was born on the same day and time as I was also and is also married. I hate her guts but have hung out with them and their crew in bars and at concerts in 2006. I partied and went to many concerts (4) with this crew.

Look up this band, The Speaks (Fairfax, VA) and you can see me in some of the pictures and the clubbing during this time. I really did not like them.

However, we know Silverback was a joke. He did not get a kiss or a love letter. Sean asked you to dinner on the air and you appear you refused. Now, if you are “intuitive” you will notice something and some oddities. Your “clone” is married and is opposed to everything you say. But in the pictures, it looks as if there is a love connection or a really deep friendship.

Even on your web site there is a very “sultry” picture of you and Sean Vanity Fair and he is married. Why are you hitting on married men and teasing them? You do the same thing with guys online. What is with married men? Are you testing them or your own love life?

You said you would sit down with me and discuss the 7 year absence and my total lack of understanding of 7 previous years. I will agree to this. I also know what you have told me off record and we can talk about that when you are ready okay. Seems like you purposely want the public to think Bill Silverback and you were a thing and also Sean Vanity Fair and you. That picture of you in a tank top and arm around him is seedy but it was not what you told me…

I am not jealous about that okay; I am trying to understand your 7 year tornado and why I am being stalked and being called by all these men. Are you testing how strong love is or your own love? Is this some challenge about marriage and love? Do you think and expect anyone to beat you in the love and marriage category? Serious… you think it is a competition with married men or Bill “rinse the sink” Clingy types who sleep around? Is that it… telling me?

It is weird why you would splash that or all those pictures up there on your own web site. Is it a test or a test for me? There is something which you know but are not telling even me and it is very evil. Tell me… what this evil is. You are safe now and nobody will hurt you because I am ratting on you and exposing you as a fraud. You are my partner and a fraud and I am taking you down partner. You were coming with me and for a long ride…

I also know you love Dennis Kook-seekit and fantasize about his lesbian British wife, the other Elizabeth “sloppy seconds” Kent State. We all can agree that Rush Librawl is a joke and inflate your tire or more miles now!

Are they trying to throw you out or seek inclusion and influence? I am very confused but the only person you seem to respond to or care for is me… but the record and paper trail is so oddly something different. Also, these people calling me, why? Are they jealous and knew years ago? They did it to me and you went after them to smash them up? They are moving from left to right wing also.

Who is giving them all this protection? Is it your team or your stalkers? Why are they so bold and getting away with all of this? Who is giving them protection and why do they feel it is impossible to catch them. Rush, Sean, Michelle, Clinton, Obama, McCain, Rice, and most of all the liberals feel they are totally protected. In total control.

Also, everybody knows you have a fetish for black men because you are with an Asian (meaning you are a communist and liberal terrorist). Everybody also knows that Rush has a black mistress which he is keeping secret. I will bust him up for that. Rush and all these people knows you are with and have been with an Asian guy who is in the military for 20 years now. You blew my damn cover back in 2002 did you know this? You came to my rescue and made all their dicks hard. Now they are stalking both me and you. Do you have any excuse for me before I let you have it?

Why is race so big on the minds of these jackasses? You don’t even care or give them attention, do you? (So is race is the reason… too much emphasis or too little). Why… tell me now okay before I let you have it and try to expose you for conspiracy.

Military people like to marry because of the war they fight and also the enemy. They know who they marry is not the enemy and they know everything about the enemy. That was your reason and your life for being with me and military people do it all the time and it is based on total anti-communism. I am not going to marry the enemy okay and you are making me nervous by throwing me away and making a victim to rapists who “like me” or want my ass as a prize.

Do you know how much they would pay for a US or coalition General who is psychic and is a seasoned commando? You can win World War III with that. Why would they murder us or tried to… are they communists or just cannibals?

Cyber_Warfare_HQ ("married to her right hand")

No comments: