Sunday, August 24, 2008

(ALL 3 MOVIES) THERE IS ONLY 1 GIRL, 1 PLOT, AND 1 JASON BOURNE - THE REST IS JUST COLLATERAL DAMAGE (I LOVE HER, MY PARTNER, AND THE BIG LADY)




Bourne Supremacy:


Pam Landy: Pamela Landy.
Jason Bourne: This is Jason Bourne Bourne.
Pam Landy: Bourne? (Begin trace…) What do you want?
Jason Bourne: Are you running Treadstone?
Pam Landy: Treadstone was closed down two years ago, you know that.
Jason Bourne: And who is planning the missions now?
Pam Landy: There are no missions. It’s over.
Jason Bourne: Then what do you want with me?
Pam Landy: Berlin, have you forgotten what happened in Berlin? You killed two people Bourne. You killed two people.
Jason Bourne: (Flashbacks)
Pam Landy: Bourne?
Jason Bourne: I want to come in.
Pam Landy: Okay, how do you want to do it?
Jason Bourne: I need someone I know to bring me in.
Pam Landy: Who?
Jason Bourne: There was a girl in Paris, she was part of the program; she used to handled logistics. Alexander Strauss said 30 minutes under the world clock; send her alone, give her your phone.
Pam Landy: What if I can’t find her?
Jason Bourne: It’s easy; she is standing right next to you. (Hang up)



(Faint voice: There is just so many of them)
Staff 1: This puts her right in the middle of everything.
Staff 2: This is a security nightmare. There is no way we are going to get her cover.
Ward Abbott: Look, call in a mayday into the Berlin station; we need snipers, DoD, whatever…
Pam Landy: No snipers. No snipers, you put snipers on the roof and it will scare him off and I need answers.
Ward Abbott: You can’t really believe he wants to come in.
Pam Landy: He knows something about the Nevsky case and I am not going to pass up this chance to find out what it is.
Ward Abbott: Don’t be a fool when we are this close.
Pam Landy: Are we talking about protecting Nikki or killing Bourne?
Nikki: We are talking about killing Bourne.
Ward Abbott: We are talking about the next dead body and it might be Nikki, but it will be someone.
Pam Landy: You are not hearing me. Bourne dead gives me nothing.
Ward Abbott: Can I talk to you privately? (Pam Landy and Ward Abbott exit to private room)
Pam Landy: What?
Ward Abbott: I know how you are feeling. You lost two men in Berlin and you want it to mean something, but nothing Bourne gives you will bring your men back. Nothing in those files will make their sacrifice worthwhile. You have to let go. We’re professionals, when an operation goes bad, we tie it off.
Pam Landy: If there is something you are not telling me I want it now before I send that girl out there. Do you understand?
Ward Abbott: (Staring Pam Pam Landy down) you talk about this stuff as if you read it in a book.

No comments: