Thursday, August 28, 2008

HEADLINE: ANN COULTER IS NOW BEING RAPED AND NOT ABLE TO SAY NO OR COMPLAIN ABOUT STALKERS AND SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE WHO WANT HER... (FOR)

8/29/2008 2:03:09 AM

Who is DICK MORRIS? What does he want with me…?

Answer me or else you are sleeping on the couch tonight and no longer my favorite wife (I see how you jumped on that and got strong; feels awesome doesn’t it when you are so proud…). So you cannot win, must marry a certain person, cooperate or go to a third party, not conservative enough, etc… why the hell am I with you then? Also, they said I was a leftist or liberal blogger. I am glad a left winger won World War III? Why are you telling the truth or not lying while not supporting their success? Are you on drugs or a bad liar? Grow up if you are wishing to get married or I will auction you off to your stalkers and pimp you because they are successful and said I am not supposed to be with you. How much can I get for you… anything? Hey stalkers, I never ever touched her or did anything? We were only partners and fiancés, ask her.

Ann, can you tell me or answer this question honestly please? Why are you delaying our marriage while holding onto it? It feels like a permanent fiancé status and it is really annoying. I do not want to know how a woman feels or what a woman goes through “after” she is married but not completely married. I am wondering what you want now. Do you want something and if so why or what… come out and just make it clear please or as honest as you can.

All of this waiting, danger, and stalkers is turning me into an animal Ann! You are driving me crazy with this stalling and unverifiable information about your love life… now trying Google search “hooked up on web site” or “courting a loser currently who is her pimp.” If you look at a guy, they say you "were being flossed and felt love vibes" and if I am all over you then you are being stalked and unhappy, stay away. You got it going on partner...

Cyber Warfare HQ

I WANT ONE OF THESE! Hot Blonde on THEIR SIDES:

No comments: