Saturday, August 30, 2008

FIX MY DAMN RECORD - AND THE LAWSUIT THAT IS COMING... (NOTE: EITHER THEY DO IT BUT WE GO TO COURT)

FIX MY RECORD AND MY RECORD... EVERY SINGLE BIT OF MY LIFE WRITTEN DOWN IS FALSE. IT WAS THE RESULT OF A 10 YEAR KIDNAPPING AND NOW THEY DO NOT WANT ME TO CORRECT IT AND SILENCE ME? ALL LEGAL SUITS WERE BLOCKED EVEN THE SLANDER CASE IN 2002. THAT SUIT WAS BLOCK WITH A FEDERAL ARREST.

FIX MY RECORD OR WE GO TO COURT ANN COULTER IS MY LAWYER ON SEVERAL OTHER CASES! AS YOU CAN SEE BY HER WRITINGS, SHE KNOWS ME INTIMATELY AND ALSO EVERY ASPECT OF THE CASE? DO THEY WANT ME TO FIX MY RECORD OR WILL THEY FIX IT? MY BIOGRAPHY... MY RECORD, MY ARREST RECORDS, MY CREDIT REPORT, MY TICKETS, MY ENTIRE REPUTATION... I AM THE ONE WHO WON WORLD WAR III, HAVE A TICKET ON A NUKE SUB, I AM THE FATHER OF CYBER AND SATELLITE WARFARE AND WAS A PRISONER FOR 10 OR MORE YEARS... FIX MY RECORD OR...

To Ann: Ann, you are just like me. Everything is a smear or some trick because its blocked, it is all controlled, you are literally a prisoner and do not know when the next attack is coming. You are not allowed to date, love or to fall in love and you have someone breathing on you for 10 or more years. I do not believe you would do this or these stupid mistakes. however, i do think you need to clean up this mess and clear it up with me. Stop dating if you are in love. It is that simple.

If you are in love, then you do not date. Now, If that picture can ruin your marriage and I blame you for it but I know it is not true. Where did the face picture come from? Is this why they are blocking my emails to you and our communications while they fake your life? You change your face every year and we can pinpoint the year. Also your body is very unique and that body is not yours but the face is. Was the Ted Kennedy picture you flashed on politico.com of him naked real or like that one? You know yourself if you kiss a guy you will get dumped and that picture can easily be proved or disproved but only by your husband.

Who the hell would show their face and while in mourning? In a relationship 20 years? I was in jail then. You need to stop dating or send a clear message to me. someone is preventing any emails (hi Rush) and knows we have been together for 20 years. You said you messed up and do not know what you are doing because it is too overwhelming and that was the same with me. Totally buried by attacks and I won World War III. I look like a loser and you like a slut.

Your dating record got you in trouble but no kisses or second dates and they use it on you. Show me a bikini picture or soft playboy pictures. Where they got that facial and face picture is rare, it has to be someone you know and close to you. (Rush was looking for pics and also said something about a hotel?) I would disprove him if I were you Ann. They will either destroy or kill you if you do not find me or stop me from going underground. do you even want to win or just die? you are going to die lonely and are devastated when i hang up or do not talk to you for 1 hour. you freak out and stop working totally if i hang up and not talk to you for 1 day. do you want to win or die lonely? get moving... and who cares if they think you are desperate, you are. you are desperate as hell because you are so heartbroken when someone murders your family.

stop acting like a jackass and get ACTION and DO IT... GET THE FUK UP AND RUN SOLDIER. GET THE FUCK OFF YOUR ASS AND STOP MAKING EXCUSES! I WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF, THEY ARE OUT TO DESTROY AND KILL YOU AND KNOW YOU ARE DESPERATE - THEY SAID IT. Your hurt... your image and reputation; BUT OPEN YOUR EYES WHAT YOU ARE PUTTING ME THROUGH. I AM FIGHTING WORLD WAR III AND GOT A LOT ON THE TABLE... I AM WORTH 12 TRILLION WHEN AND IF I CAN GET A CHANCE TO PROVE THIS OR NOT HAVE SDI STOLEN FROM ME. WTF ARE YOU DOING, GET TO WORK... I FEEL LIKE I AM STUCK WITH SOME LOSER'S MISTRESS WHO IS MAD AT ME AND THINKS YOU LOVE HIM OR SCREWING HIM ALL THE TIME. ONLY I KNOW THE TRUTH...

Either you are stupid or you are more than a slut. I don't get it myself. They are not going to fix your record and not going to fix my record or life either and I won World War III and millions of people will die fighting my satellite war. They think their life is so expensive or how they have a good excuse. You had that picture on Kennedy naked to get back for the XXX spread below. As much as i want to beleive you, i have to ask if you are stupid. nobody can account for anything and if you look at the face on that picture, show me that face on any other picture. We know it is fake though because we know you will be dumped for one kiss.

You have to learn how to communicate and very few men will love you or believe you, only your 20 year partner, who is me... if you tell me, then I know. If you keep silent, then it is believable. All you have said on politico was "you have nothing to be jealous about." YOU ARE JEALOUS ANN... YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH ME AND NOW EVEN WORSE OFF BECAUSE NO MAN WILL LOVE YOU UNLESS YOU CAN CLEAR THIS UP WITH ME, WE ARE STUCK TOGETHER AS 20 YEAR PARTNERS WHILE ATTACKED AND SMEARED. ON PAPER I AM A TOTAL LOSER. I HAVE NOTHING AND HAVE NOT WORKED BUT 3 YEARS OUT OF 10 YEARS. YET MY INTELLIGENCE SURPASSES YOUR INTELLIGENCE AND PERSONALITY.

I JUDGE YOU SO HARSH ABOUT YOUR SEX AND YOU LOOK LIKE A SLUT AS I THE LOSER. I MADE THE EFFORT AND YOU DON'T... I AM EXPLAINING MYSELF, YOU DO NOT. WHY... WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHY ARE YOU SO JEALOUS AND OBSESSED WITH ME... IS THIS A HATE CRIME ON ME BC YOU ARE JEALOUS I IGNORED YOU? TALK AND CLEARLY... YOU SAID WE WILL SPEND DAY AND NIGHT CLEARING UP EVERY SINGLE DETAIL UNTIL IT IS ALL DISPROVED AND I DO BELIEVE YOU. YOU WILL NOT LIE TO ME AND I KNOW THIS. YOU WAIT TO LONG AND TILL THE LAST MINUTE AND THAT IS A JACKASS IDIOT, BEAT THEM TO THE PUNCH.

They do not have a clue on what is going on but you sit there like a lump on a log. At least I explain shit and I explain myself. Are you just going to be a slut and let me blame you or feel unsure about disappointment? Get moving and hurry up and yes they say you are desperate. either you will be desperate or heartbroken because we know how heartbroken you are, you will die if you fail in love Ann, this is no joke. You are too involved and too far in this. Get the F to work you look like a total loser. You are in love yet date. You are almost suicidal in love. You got a military suicidal mission. 46 year old and never been on a second real date. Never been in love but so deeply neck deeep obsessed. Oh that must be a real picture right? Who did that and what is the date on the picture? it has to be post 2005.

If you keep playing games... I will ask for a new girl and complain so hard you will never ever have a chance... we have had this conversation before and you grumble at me but do nothing. do nothing. do nothing. do nothing. love happens when you do nothing. all the sudden you do nothing. get to work and get off your ass now soldier. yes you are desperate or else you would not act like this. Everybody thinks you are hidding and avoiding me because all of this is true and you want me to put all this faith and trust in you while your enemies screw your entire life up like mine is. Look at my life and what I wrote!

No comments: