Friday, August 15, 2008

ANN IF YOU WANT TO BE AN ENEMY I WILL MAKE YOU ONE, BE YOUR ENEMY. DO NOT THROW AWAY YOUR LOVE LIFE TO CALL A COMMUNIST THE N WORLD AND TRY TO JOIN

8/15/2008 8:13:17 PM

I have talked to Ann recently and from here on...

Let me see if I understand this clearly. You want to piss away and throw away our love life and 20 years so you can go onto politico.com and call barrack a coon. Well, Barrack will gladly tempt you and after you do waste your love life away, you will look like a hateful and bigoted white girl who cannot control her angry tirade so you go on politico.com to call him a coon and sacrifice your love life for your racist hate? Does that sound like a sane person or someone who has some serious problems? Your stalkers are doing it and now they own you. It is not even funny. When they want to mess up your life, they do. You are just too stupid to notice how they are doing it and how to respond. You must really love him and want his attention to piss away our life and your own love life. Do you know what value is?

How do you trade in and sacrifice precious for a bag of shit? The only thing you want or wish to do is call him a coon and look like a hero and a lot of that is going around with your friends. You think you are the leader of the pack. Why do you want to sacrifice 20 years and everything you have ever worked for to call Barrack a coon? Why? Are you full of hate and that hateful? If that is not the most white trash and stupidest thing, there are hundreds of people who are doing this and you had to get your “coon” punch in. That is the problem. Do you think I like him? Do you think I would was a nickel on that piece of shit? Why then would you do such a dumb thing? You must really love him and want him. That is the only reason why you would waste so much time and sacrifice your own love life which took you 20 years to build just to call a communist a “coon” on politico.com.

He is a communist and a terrorist and now you look like a complete idiot. Is that your problem or our problem? Do you think I would even loose a night sleep over him? Why then are you having such a problem… you love me so much you are suicidal and to be honest, I really am not going to miss you okay so you can stop the hero shit and the suicide shit. You can love me till the end of time, I probably will not love you back until you are perfect and stop this. Maybe you will never get a chance to prove anything but how stupid you are or how much hate you have in you.

Is this what you want to offer to this coon bag of shit? (I replaced coon for another word that starts with an N and I am not really racist or woke up like this. It was what they did to me and how long they did it which made me hate them.) Do not take the hero shit to the Nth absurd and to the ridiculous theatre of pain as you have done. Correct it no and do not make me repeat myself over and over again (bleep bleep bleep… bleep bleep). You felt love and ruined or almost sacrificed our 20 years to call him an N word.

Stop loving me so much where you become a bag of tag along burden. Your enemies are not that worthy of your suicidal thoughts. Relation experience or not you make a mistake and it will hurt only you, only you. Stop getting over excited and complacent because you have a man now. Stop getting over excited and complacent because you and he… like a real couple. You are a mature woman not some harlequin romance story of grandeur. Do not and stop getting overconfident and complacent. You are on a battlefield and your actions can kill others who rely on you. Every move I watch and every single movement.

I am not pleased at all. If I have to turn my back on that battlefield to yell at you or tell you to stop, then the enemy sees my back and sees me as a good target. Is this what you want or are achieving? You have never been in a real fist fight or a fight to the death. Until then, you will do as I suggest unless you can show me or us you can kill real commandoes in battle. Got it? Under fire and on a battlefield, you are expected to be perfect, calm, and almost God like; if not then you need to be not with me and not make me yell so much.

After 20 years, why do I have to tell you or teach you? Is it the love part? You have not been so deeply in love? You know I am the best and you know if you upset me, everybody knows who or what the problem is. I am a natural, it is not only genetics. I am perfect and I do not think it out, I do it. You will not be able to duplicate it because it is natural.

You said you see me as a big brother and I see you as a little sister who we grew up as psychics who have special powers. Those special powers do not exist well in this world and like an older brother, I protect you. Do not think you are the protector no matter how much you love your brother. That is breaking the mold. Your psychic powers will not match my commando strength and seasoning. I have been tested over and over and I know my limits. I am having been taken to the point and back repeatedly. I know my limits; I am not cocky or complacent, rather paranoid and heightened senses. I have x-ray vision and even in battle turn my back and give you special attention because you are my little sister who tags along and wants to sacrifice herself.

If I tell you one more time… one more… I will hurt you bad for making really bad decisions which has no merits. You are looking like a real pain in the ass right now. I am two people in one. You are the psychic and I am the psychic commando who protects his little sister in this world okay. Do not break that mold no matter how much pain or anger you feel. Hold it in and let it sting and be tough or get lost. You need discipline and I have to use our 20 year partnership and love to whack your head off and its making me really mad. Who cares about some coon monkey and how hateful you are or how mad, do you want to hold onto your marriage or call him an N word? So what if you have an Asian spouse, do you think you are special? I know damn well what they did and I can see how I am mortally wounded but can you?

I have never heard of any girl divorcing their spouse so you can go and call some communist an N word and act like some hateful hero who doesn’t know when to stop or when enough is enough. Do you think I am happy? Do you think we are doing so well? You are burying us with more stunts each weak and ruining everything while your sacrifices are dime store chump levels and useless day long chatting with psychopaths and stalkers so you can harden their dicks and hurt them. Am I supposed to be impressed and declare my love by jumping up and down hero?

Get your act straight now Ann. Now! I have to stop, turn my back on the battlefield against the biggest enemy this nation has ever faced just to grill you and discipline you or waste this entire time, energy, and heart ache so you can call some coon words to a communist. That is not all either okay. I am not joking or in any mood to hear a peep out of you or be entertained by the trail of near imbecile actions.

They got your IP address a long time ago. I can tell you right now a print out every day can be made on you, every word you type, and every nanosecond you fool around. Maybe you are better and smarter; maybe… if there is dirt on you, then they have it already and will blackmail or use it when and if okay. You told me everything so far and I believe you. Do not make me loose confidence and think you are a total jackass. They mess up everything in your life and you are helping them now.

What you do and were you are online or in real life are why. I know this. They own you and got everything you have ever done but not a shred of dirt has surface yet. I checked. Tell me you don’t have stalkers. I’m trying to tell you how they are doing it. They still out there okay and until then, wake up. This is a battlefield and psychotic stalkers why are you chatting and flirting with them and sacrificing everything for one tiny useless moment of glory that is useless? Let me guess, Vietnam again. Stalkers in your building in New York right, yep. That is not all… trust me. You are taking it too personally. I am aware what happened to us Ann now you are the enemy and turned into the enemy, you are no good more.

You are up against a huge spy ring, spy masters, politicians, and terrorist cells. It is a battlefield and you have never been in a fist fight or gun fight. They own you right now and think they can have you also for themselves. Why do you think I am mortally wounded? DO NOT THROW AWAY OUR RELATIONSHIP OR PISS IT AWAY LIKE YOU ARE OR ELSE I WILL GLADLY HELP YOU AND TELL YOU TO GET LOST, YOU WORKED YOUR ENTIRE LIFE FOR IT AND YOU SHOULD NUTURE AND TAKE GOOD CARE OF IT. PROTECT IT, NOT DESTROY IT.

No comments: