Monday, August 25, 2008

RUSH CAN EXPLAIN OR TELL EITHER ANN OR MYSELF DIRECTLY WHAT HE KNOWS AND HOW HE KNEW IT, RIGHT RUSH!

8/25/2008 4:47:01 AM

All your dates are intended to either be a “photo op” or a story behind your love life or personal life. (ie: I am a soldier, I am a heavy metal rocker, I am a computer programmer and whiz, I date quite a bit and hate all my dates or try to like them but cannot, I have smoked cigarettes since age 12, I play soccer really well, I play tennis almost like Ivan Lendl – more power and same backhand, I love the beach, I love to eat out, I love international cuisine, I used to drink and party like a fraternity, and a lot more etc.. ) Almost identical twins but I am a "bad boy" and she is the angel in disguise. We are judged by different standards. It seems like a story about me told by Ann and there are a lot of missing pieces.

However, this story I am still at odds with. I was hard on Ann and she said it was because of her life as a pundit and media pundit. Second dates are impossible, not even a kiss. Ann has only briefly described stalkers and harassment “allegations.” It is almost impossible to nail this phantom on myself and her. Ann is almost like Fort Knox. There are a lot of salacious rumors and false stories, a lot of them. Ann got mad and was very pissed saying, “Just because someone said it does not mean it is true.” Reports are always from random people or unverifiable. Am I being too hard on Rush or this problem with stalkers? Your call Ann… cares to comment anyone? Rush is probably the only one… please explain eBay and this near obsession of Rush with myself and Ann. Reports of her having fun is almost impossible and unverifiable.




So what are the stories behind these or more seething stories?

1. eBay: is a really big issue
2. since 2006 I have been listen to Rush and previously never heard of him till then
3. As I said, never a second date



Where's the headline: "Senate Majority Leader Smears American Citizen and Talk Show Host Rush Limbaugh; Sends Letter to Syndication Partner"? Where is that? It's nowhere, which means they're just waiting for one of these things to stick that they can come after me with. So while the New York newspapers praise these pop culture ditzes for auctioning off a brassiere, or whatever it was, for $48,000 for some stupid charity and go gaga over it -- oh, it's so wonderful! -- here we are generating -- and, remember, I'm going to match this. So the Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation already has $234,600, based on the bid as it is at this moment.

We have a lot to do on the program, and great, great stuff here in the stacks of stuff, so sit tight, take a brief time-out, come out and let you -- oh, before we go to the break, I want you to hear audio sound bite number one because I mentioned that Fox News has been extremely, extremely good about this, and they talked about this again this morning. They asked me back, and I couldn't do it. I didn't get home 'til four o'clock. I had a late dinner in New York. I went with Ann Coulter and Jimmie J. J. Walker -- remember from Good Times, "Dyn-o-mite!" We went into the belly of the beast. We went to Elaine's for dinner last night and had a raucous good time. I got into the house about four o'clock. So I knew it was going to be a late night. But here's how they handled it this morning. What we have here, we've got Brian Kilmeade, Steve Doocy, and Alisyn Camerota.




One Palm Beach resident who was miffed to hear that Ann Coulter allegedly committed voter fraud got even with her a couple of weeks back. The button-pushing pundit, who stands accused by election officials of using her Realtor's address to register and then voting in yet another precinct despite an election worker's warning, was dining at Legal Seafood in West Palm Beach. The Palm Beacher went up and gushed, "I just love your writing!" as Coulter preened in front of her date and then interjected, "You ARE Candace Bushnell, aren't you?"


Before the slammer, Paris planning some glamour
BY GEORGE RUSH AND JOANNA RUSH MOLLOY
DAILY NEWS GOSSIP COLUMNISTS
Friday, June 1st 2007, 4:00 AM






Ann Coulter Bears Rush Limbaugh's Child; Crack Baby Rumors Abound
Written by funwithwords
New York, New York -- Photos of Ann Coulter's and Rush Limbaugh's newborn baby girl were leaked to the press today despite the couple's wishes to the contrary.

"I don't know who sold these pictures to the Post," a visibly angry Coulter stated at a hastily arranged news conference today, "but I will say this: the New York Post is going to wish they never knew my name."



Search of "The New York Post, Page Six" on the Rush Limbaugh web site turns up 419 articles:

______________

Rush at New York HBO Screening: Libs Love McCain; Joy Loves Rush
January 31, 2008


Listen To It! WMP | RealPlayer
Audio clips available for Rush 24/7 members only -- Join Now!

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT
RUSH: I gotta tell you a little story. I got an invitation to attend a screening of an HBO made-for-TV movie. The screening was last night at the Time Warner Center. I went. I was invited by columnist Cindy Adams of the New York Post, which today, by the way, endorses Obama. This is after Rupert Murdoch has all these fundraisers for Hillary. Whooo. Anyway, that's off the beaten path. Now, you can imagine an HBO screening in New York for a movie starring Susan Sarandon. She plays Doris Duke, the tobacco heiress, and the movie is basically about Doris Duke's time with that butler, Bernard Lafferty. So I said, "Okay, I'm game. I'll go." I show up and there are 150 people there, maybe a little bit more, and there's a little cocktail party in the giant room before we're ushered into the screening room. It was the usual New York entertainment and literati crowd, a bunch of progressives, liberals, shall we say, many of whom I've known of but I've never met.

But the funniest thing happened. We get there, and there's a little bit of line, people getting rid of their coats and so forth to head in, and I happened to see, while she didn't see me, Joy Behar. Now, wait 'til you hear this, Snerdley. (laughing) For those of you that don't know, Joy Behar and I go way back. When I worked at WABC, when that was actually where we did the program from, from noon-to-three, Joy did a local New York show from a different studio at WABC from ten-to-noon. So we're in there all the time, and there was no love lost. Not just because of politics, there just was no love lost. It was civil, but no love lost.

She asked me to appear with her as a guest on a couple TV pilots, one up in New Haven, Connecticut, and one I flew out to California for. I did it for peaceful coexistence, you know, supporting a fellow colleague, throwing politics out the window. So I saw her there with her boyfriend, a guy named Steve who's been her boyfriend from back in the WABC days. She's got a purse, she's got this big coat and she's trying to take it off, and my strategery here: Make the preemptive strike. So I walked over, I gave her a huge hug and a little peck on the cheek. She has no idea who it is because I came up from her left side, she didn't even see me yet. So I give her a little peck on the cheek, "Joy, how are you?" and she starts sort of trying to push me away, then looks at me, and said, "What the hell are you doing here?" And then we started talking and so forth. Now, she told a version of this on The View today that is not correct. She exaggerated. I'm not even going to bother playing it, but Regis Philbin was there last night and was an eyewitness, and he talked about it on his show this morning, and this is what he said he saw.
PHILBIN: Here's what I saw with my own eyes.



JUST SO YOU KNOW ANN… I HAVE TO GO BACK AND DOUBLE CHECK TO MAKE SURE I DO NOT MAKE A SLIP OF THE TONGUE OKAY… TAKES FOREVER!

No comments: