Thursday, August 21, 2008

IT IS A SMALL SACRIFICE TO A BIG CAUSE BUT WE CAN DO WHAT WE CAN TO LESSEN IT FOR THOSE WHO WILL BE FIGHTING OUR WARS IN THE FUTURE

8/20/2008 7:34:18 PM

It is hard to understand sometimes why every man (or a large number of males) you come into contact with has a controversy or some drama which relates to sex, dating, or relationship? Yet, there is nothing to suggest any reason for this controversy whatsoever. It is because they pursue you? You have to understand and put into perspective we are outnumbered and outgunned. They know and will make you wait all your life if possible and you might. I will not and was going to leave the country regardless.

What broke them or unwound them were (two things and two people, one mission and one life mission all in the totality and the singular.) Now who do you know is smart enough to write that or do that? 16 or more encryption layers lined up and patiently while being shot at and nearly slipping while curled up in a cold cell. Any idea how much money I have to my name for the past 10 years? The worst part is I take it out on you and you seem like you put me in that position because you are “desperate.” They put a blockade on both of our entire life… me freedom to make money and you freedom of your private life and marriage. Then we are constantly stalked and told to surrender; you the trophy hooker and me the red baited communist. None of it even is kindergarten level. Not one damn lousy month out of 10 years of joy beyond our private time and private affairs. What did you hold onto or hang on to?

Any ideas… run a check on my employment record and explain what in hell is going on. Why am I abducted and kidnapped and told to fix communism, the welfare state, and the black movement who are our rescuers Ann and who is shooting us but your circle of “conservatives.” It is one enemy unifying and saving communism or else they will go bankrupt and that was my last 10 years of being a hostage. When I called the cops, they arrested me, explain that. Again, it was not lined up and they are loose cannon but now they effed things up so badly. I am waiting to line up the battle to the 14, 15, or 16th degree because we are so outgunned and outmanned. What kind of a jackass are we dealing with?

I see you with a few and even voting for them or supporting them. You tried hating them then supporting them. I know your goal and mission. If you have a photo op with a few of them, should I be grateful or concerned by them stalking you and you “hitting and running.” They will make you wait and keep you under siege your entire life until you surrender and be their prisoner. I happened to line them up and broke them and will snap their backs when and if I can line it up. I will not loose sleep over it and I hope they do not, but that is the way regrets work. The level of penetration and compromised security is a circus of clowns.

I think you know how these people are and how even you’re ignorant and stupid friends are. They are deranged admirers and if you say one nice thing or not go psycho on their ass, they feel you have a fetish for them. They think as an Asian or a white, we will be rescued by the merciful blacks or have to buy into the KKK underworld of proper and sophisticated “right wing” tradition. Does the word jackass bitch ring a bell?

These are savages and hostile mountain goofs and they get giddy on a dime or a dime bag. If you chew gum they get horny and think you have a fetish for them and will be rescued. These people are going to rescue us and are merciful… oh it gets better. Either we rescue them, are Nazis, or we want to marry them. Just ask and stop the stalking jackass loser trash dump fortitude of defiance.

Until I can take their positions, you will be under siege babe. You can hold your ground and put up a hell of a fight, as long as I am lying in a hospital, nothing will ever be done, get it? We are both outnumbered and outmatched but I watch every move and on the 16th base layer of encryption, will consolidate and unravel it all at once. I wait and wait and wait only because we are outgunned and outmanned and I cannot be wasteful with my actions even if I have been.

You obviously had been holding out for some time while I could not figure out how best to deal with this threat and enemy. I do not think they overtook your position and I also think they think you are unruly, hateful, and out of control. I would do the exact same thing if I had to stand my ground. They will come and flank you or sneak up on you as I had happen to me; but unlike you, I could not shoot back because I was hanging onto what they wanted badly and hiding it until I saw them line up.

You did not have any affair or sex with nobody and they should get the facts straight. It is like Sydney, she acts sexy but not allowed to tinker the tingle. It is our word against theirs. It is like a trial with no evidence; this was a total surprise and admissible also because they were also scrutinizing the evidence; I was being stalked as a political threat but they did not know if it was read. It is beyond the capability of even the CIA. How did they get to the 8th rung and we are on the 10th rung only? How did they get this capability and have no accounting, KGB? I told them to wait and we would have some kind of truth or explanation but they had to cover it up. I told them to verify and check or keep checking. They should be taken out and shot as a traitor and liar.

I would do the same thing; hold my ground, put up a hell of a fight, and let them come in floods until they overtook or caught up. It is called being under siege and we are under siege by both sides. As my partner, you obviously hung in there and I did also. I took 10 times the punishment and all the risk and dangers. I am the one who is actually up in their face. I am the one who they really and truly want and if they can get me or know what I have, they will rule this universe. What a surprise now. What regret.

It seems to me that I might be the only person that does not have this controversy brewing and I am not as interested in your career work as others are. What I am working on takes precedence over everything and I know you are trailing me, so to speak. I am proud of you and I am glad I am with you. I believe you and your loyalty or faithfulness because we are on a mission and life mission together; and we are so overpowered. There was only happiness between us and in our most private life. Not one damn lousy month however; and 10 years of viciously being under siege by both sides and deranged sadistic stalkers.

That is the difficult part to understand why the information I get is always so negative and always has some type of relation or private controversy? You tell me there is none yet there is a huge gap between none and the controversy. I will side with you knowing that 20 years trumps any nonsense which is more fantasy and yellow journalism or muckraking to smear or to promote controversy.

I was in prison from 2002 to 2005 and do not think you would do all of that while mourning, worried, or on a hunger strike for my release. Who would do that to their life partner? I personally would rip someone’s head off and you may have also. Their story is you are a hoe, slut, full of hate, and on drugs; and refused money to be the next “trophy sex scandal” for money. How much did you turn down because they are stalking you and me so heavily it is ridiculous? It is that hooker service also which produces kids for these cheating men. I got caught up in the gay one myself and it was not pleasant.

It ends up flying in my lap and whoever is using your IP address to follow you around is also letting that controversy fall into my lap especially now that they know you finally found your friend and life partner. What do you expect from them? I expect them to rip you apart or to not let you decide for your own and what is good for you.

Take Rush for instance and someone on your own side. He never talks about you directly but has a lot of things floating around about you. Take the liberal media, they hate you and cannot stand you. Take Hannity and how you two argue, it is striking how none of those guys are able to understand you but you fall in line with your 20 year partner. I end up with the stalkers or your stalkers and the controversy burying me. We are almost inseparable and when I get mad, I know it hits your end also. If I am mad at you, then you are mad at me, etc. If I rip your head off, you rip mine off. Why? It is not our fault is it? You get worse than I do.

I will say this. When and if they wish to ruin your life, they will. I do not even believe any of the stuff and after hearing your explanations, get an idea of what is going on in your life and mine. I do not think anyone would feel you would or could pull that fast one on your life partner of 20 years; but I do think people put you under tremendous pressure and even been so deranged and torturous they brought so much grief to our life.

The question is whether or not they have regrets with the idea that they can be exposed for the gang-green they are and malignant jaundice. There are a lot of people who are very nervous because of what they did and what is known. Their public reputation is on the line and as you see, lying about it is getting harder and they are getting nervously submissive. Are they fighters or comatose submissive?

They created this idea you submitted or surrendered to them and it is so embarrassingly false that you have not done anything to create a headache about who you did or did not submit to. You submitted to one person and you have all of this controversy about some fantasy which you have been either fighting or finally able to deal with by leaning on me.

When they found out you finally found your friend and playmate, they got rid of me quick and I even know who it was and what they were up to. They feel they control your life and my life also and now… they all fell in line all the sudden like some jackass who got a beating or expects one. They are nervous because they expect a beating coming. Do you know why?

I am proud of you and I am glad I am with you. I believe you and your loyalty or faithfulness because we are on a mission and a huge life mission together; and we are so overpowered. There was only happiness between us and in our most private life. Not one damn lousy month however; and 10 years of viciously being under siege by both sides and deranged sadistic stalkers.

I know how evil they are and how they tried to get rid of me while stomping on me and all the sudden, they wish to shine our shoes? They are pulling a fast one on people and tried also on both you and I Ann Coulter! Aren’t you glad I came to the rescue and rule the universe with killer instinct and a big loud mouth?

Do you think or they think a girl would not throw herself at her man or be hurt and madly in love if something happened? It has been a nightmare for 10 years and not one month was a good month. In 10 years we have never had one good month and now they all fall in line and act like some indentured servant. Ridiculous breed and species of human excrement that can’t fight but then fights awful and if I were the girl, I would be so madly in love I could not even work or get any work done. Not one lousy good month in 10 years and 3 of which in federal prison and almost crippled.

Cyber_Warfare_HQ is proud of his 20 year partner and their anniversary… just hanging on to what is left of us. After they saw you found your friend finally, we are not allowed to work together and are just hanging on. I turned on you for a weak response and you turned on me to say you were tough and could defend yourself. Now we are all messed up and just hanging on again. Hanging on for dear life and a moment and the only thing we can enjoy is each other and private time.

You have picked a massive war (media, elite families, liberals, enemies, etc…) and I had already a massive war (both World War III and IV, which we will WIN now they decided not to kill me for exposing them and trying to arrest them, SOME HIT) on my hands which will stretch to the end of time. Do you think we have it good or those who will be fighting and in battle 100 or 200 years from now? I see it as a small sacrifice but I wish it was not just one damn lousy month of wishing for a good month.

Do you think we have it good or made a small sacrifice for those who will actually be fighting our wars? I am surprised I have made it this far… serious… this is like torture and abuse by a sadistic devil who thinks they own you because they are a trash dump stupid fighter. We have a fetish for them and they will rescue us or we will rescue them. These cock slots better do their homework and work instead of using those big ears and pretending. Why are they so stupid but so ambitious and why do they lack any education to be teaching?

No comments: