Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I REPRESENT THE MILITARY - YOU REPRESENT THE POLITICAL WORLD - GOT IT (NOW SURRENDER ANN)

8/26/2008 1:54:07 PM

Ann,

Here is the problem with me and you Ann. You are my life partner but you do not have the fight I have. I will bite you, break your arm (like a calculus equation), grab your hair and drag you, I will bite your ear off, I will put you in an arm bar, I will cross check judo your esophagus, and do anything I can in the most cool and calm manner because I was trained by the military to do this. I do not want you fighting with me and prefer you just stay as a partner who observes. I have 10 times the fight and bite. I did not get expert award for that but did get awards for firearms and weapons.

You do not have the military background and training and you are not going to please me in a full battle. However, it is difficult for you to watch or be a partner and I understand this. You were meant to be a spouse and had to do what you did. You showed me what you can and cannot do and how you tried your best and your convictions; but in a full battle you cannot stand the sight of blood where I am or can be a complete monster.

That is the mind of a commando but you just do not see the rock star or what is being calculated. There is no way you can sit down and pound out 200 pages of computer code in one weekend with no notes and I had that brain level at age 18. You can see my concentration level; your specialty is not the same and you survive in a different world. Fighting with me was a disaster and I had to subdue you because you were so angry and going off on me also. I do not see you and how Rush or your deranged psychos wish to renew your tampon and hold your hand while they enjoy it too much. You just do not have the fight or fit to fight with 10 times the bite. The personal life is up to you, you put 20 years into this and 7 years without me.

You decide if you want to fight like a God or tickle their fat saggy pathetic ass; if so you will do a good job okay. You look like them and what they are doing; total losers against the worst damn enemy this world has ever seen. I like you as a spouse and partner in private life only. Other than that, I hate you and know you must pay the bills and worry about our future. I know you do your best and must do this for us. Do not take it out on me okay, you lean on me and when the shit hits the fan, you know I am so god damn chicken cool I am a total psycho. I run World War III and am a fully seasoned commando and you want me to watch while your coddle them and they ask to put a tampon on you? Is that a joke? This is really annoying and I was really annoyed if you were not. Okay, so you were also…

Ram-blow whatever, these jackasses piss me off and make me so disturbed. All you see is the rock star, but now I see my voice by my partner. What are you a politician? Are you teaching them how to act or what right and wrong is? You do not have the fight but do have their filth.

Traitors are both rich and poor and being rich is no excuse or reason to hate the poor. You have surrounded and done everything you can to go into battle and keep up with me; and I do respect the last 7 years even if I hate everything in your life. I know you have and are surrendering to me and I have showed you how to prove or show mismatched, that is 20 years and how you wish me to see you. You want to show why you love so much and commit with so much conviction.

I have a lot of fight and bite in me Ann and I know you cannot stand the sight of blood. You are a better spouse and an excellent lawyer and make a horrible commando. But its okay because I know you must work and will choose to be a soccer mom and greet me when I come home. I know you did your best and all you can and did mess it up and admit it badly. I know you were so hurt and felt so helpless. I know how hurt and how much you… you just do not show it or say it to others.

I know you are a prisoner and behind enemy lines and how you feel. I am doing everything I can okay but you just really messed it up and now surrendered so I will feed the pitches of that mismatch. You decide and let them decide, I want to here them, not me or you. They think you were and will always side or be with them and are waiting to put a tampon on you while I do not even think this. I see you as my own blood and guts, like one person of two. You need to sharpen your knives and teeth and not worry about my rock star looks or metro style. They are totally whacked out fools and jackasses.

Cyber warfare hq

No comments: