Tuesday, August 26, 2008

RUSH SAID YOUR HEAD WOULD MAKE THIS OK AND NOT TO SWITCH SIDES (YOUR PSYCHO FRIENDS AND TEAM MATE STALKERS AGAIN)

8/26/2008 3:17:54 PM

Your deranged followers and stalkers are making the same offer they gave to you regarding me. There is no need to switch sides, they are going nowhere. If needed, they will deliver your head or mine.

Will you please open up your damn mind and will you please make better decisions while they tell me information between me and you is theirs but their information is off limits because they are a traitor.

Your performance on politico.com was a disaster while you told some crazy story or rambled endlessly. If I find out you are still on there after they offered me your head while you coddled them with your Ramb-blow act, I swear my head will explode. I told you they are psychotic and do not trust them even if you have to pay the bills or worry about our future. Now if you make one wrong move, that jackass will come in on you and I now have to worry about two liars and liabilities.

Now do you know why I was so mad and literally was about to… all you wanted me to do was play along and be some “high value target” and now I am ready to explode. Now look how it grew and how your side is turning on you and how you are making them more horny; oh we need to sit down and make this relationship clear and concise so that neither of us has any loss of faith.

You handled it so badly, then wanted to be some sacrifice…. Jesus, just get the hell off the web site (politico.com) as I told you. Yet you spend hours on there chatting it up and flirting. Get the hell out of there and do as I say when I tell you to run and hide, you are no commando ramb-blow. If you have not got them yet, you will not.

Now Rush is offering your head and saying there is no need to switch sides and he is speaking for Obama also. They make real good cops, soldiers, and managers as you do also. Is your head going to make this right or are you only trying to protect me and what they did previously and so erroneously? Then why would you make that sacrifice and pay some debt you felt you owed? I had already done this and they were just not satisfied and now they are in a world of trouble…

Cyber Warfare HQ

No comments: