Friday, August 29, 2008

MAD BECAUSE SHE WAS NOT ABLE TO CORRECT HER OWN WIKIPEDIA ACCT - HATES IT (SO SHE SAYS... A FEW WEEKS AGO)

Sarah Palin scrubs her own Wikipedia entry?
by CarrieNYC
Fri Aug 29, 2008 at 06:02:30 PM PDT
This is a breaking story from NPR: Sarah Palin may have scrubbed her own Wikipedia entry shortly before her nomination leaked this morning.
Here is the audio from NPR. I will be updating this diary as things develop. Will also update with any more info we can get from the Wikipedia page.

* CarrieNYC's diary :: ::


Kos Files: http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/8/29/21034/4861/159/579549

THIS IS WHY I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HER SOMETIMES (MAKE A MOVE AND BE A ROMANTIC):

THE MUSLIM BOYFRIEND AFFAIR:

There was a girl named Charlene who courted me and was a Marine Colonel's daughter. She wanted to have a kid after I broke up with my fiance and before I left for the army around 1990. Charlene was the most athletic girl and the prettiest girl in our school; very good friends with my ex fiance and superior. Ann was very jealous to know or hear me tell her about it and also was looking for her on myspace.com and actually called her to ask if she had kids. Chalene moved to California and her father retired from the Marines. She dated Bobby (an Iranian and high school friend who were diplomats around Washingont DC and whose parents worked with the CIA. I have had very rich Iranian friends and Charlene dated one in order to get into my circle of friends. Also, my first fiance looks and acts just like Princess Diana and she too was dating an Egyptian. Ann was very jealous when I spoke about Charlene and also Princess Diana. I have gone to school and had several friends with the CIA who were Iranian and very rich.

That is the problem with Ann, she likes to only get jealous and emulate me but will not make a move or let me. Then when she makes a move, her stalkers block us and we are back to square one... In the past, Ann has been very jealous about my dating life or friends because of this military network of friends. At the same time, she wants things to be perfect but may end up doing more harm by waiting. Women usually rush women into marriage and make many mistakes or end up in divorce. Both myself and Ann are bulldogs and we are identical so we fight to the end and fearless. However, Ann does and will surrender to me which was something never before seen. If she does not it causes a lot of problems in a relationship.

The Muslim boyfriend is mocking Charlene and also my ex fiance who she thinks is a whore and slut who do it only to hang out with certain people. Charlene was a bleach blonde beauty queen and one of the most prettiest girls in our high school and her father was a Marine Colonel stationed at the Pentagon.

cyber warfare hq

had asked her out while on politico.com and they cancelled my email and would not let me ask her out and that made her so mad... that is 20 years of work and heartache.

FROM WIKIPEDIA: (BIO OF ANN COULTER)

Personal life

Coulter has been engaged several times, but never married.[16] She has dated Spin founder and publisher Bob Guccione, Jr.,[17] and conservative writer Dinesh D'Souza.[18] In October 2007, she began dating Andrew Stein, the former president of the New York City Council, a liberal Democrat. When asked about the relationship, Stein told the paper, "She's attacked a lot of my friends, but what can I say, opposites attract!"[19] On January 7, 2008, however, Stein told the New York Post that the relationship was over, citing irreconcilable differences.[20]

Coulter owns both a condominium in Manhattan and a house, bought in 2005, in Palm Beach, Florida. Although she says that usually she lives in New York, she votes in Palm Beach and is not registered to do so in New York.[21] She is a fan of the Grateful Dead,[22][23] and some of her favorite books include The Bible, Wuthering Heights, Anna Karenina, true crime stories about serial killers and anything by Dave Barry.[24]

No comments: