Thursday, August 21, 2008

THERE IS A LOT PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU AND THINGS THEY WILL NEVER KNOW ABOUT YOU...

8/21/2008 3:15:59 AM

Ann Coulter is not only the best friend in the world, she is probably the best spouse in the world and I have said this many times in the past only to be struck down on some salty wrasse contrivance of a… to ruin someone. Ann is an angel and the best friend or spouse you will ever find. She will never leave your side and even if you hate her, you have to at least give her a chance and understand why. Her world is based on people she holds very dear to her and if they are so viciously threatened, she will put her body in the way and she will take the punches day in and day out. How do I know? That is a secret which is going to the grave but I do… ask her, I do.

I am the guilty one Ann and the “bad boy” type. Sometimes we can be so confused and blinded; we cannot even recognize those closest to us and how much we value them. I have no business judging you and even if I did; you still come out unscathed and like always an angel in disguise. I am not only glad but I am also proud of you and the last 20 years of our life. Maybe I will get the chance to show this or prove it finally?

No comments: