Wednesday, August 27, 2008

SO YOU DO WANT A FIGHT AND TO PLAY THE GAME OF BETRAYAL WITH ME - THEN IT SHALL BE THAT WAY (I READ ON YOUR WEB SITE)

8/27/2008 3:52:04 PM

Ann,

This sums it up magnificently and what my problem is with you even after 20 years and 7 missing years. I know nothing about you and even if you said you will have to sit down and go through or explain everything, you would until all doubts and hints, allegations, and innuendoes are cleared up or satisfactorily complained about:

Aug. 19, 2008 - 4:37 PM EST updated
My, my, my, what a grumpy little man you are! Please, take the bet that I am one of the hopeless PUM(Fat)A whiners - and I must commend your clever injection of the word "Fat" in the acronym, however, am surprised you didn’t choose something a little more daring like P(C)U(NT)MA.

You know nothing about me, or what I believe, or who I support, or whether or not I am capable of joking, or whether I am married or gay or even like beer - but I do know that your screen name makes me believe you are anything but a "Chris111,” but most definitely a “Dick000.”

You said it to my face, “You don’t know a damn thing about me or what I believe in.” You said that when I first met you and then a few weeks ago. I know this, you are my partner of 20 long years and we used to be super glued together or inseparable. Just like a P&B sandwich, destined and meant to be, and the fate of 20 long, hard, and cold years at war together and fighting shoulder to shoulder. Now only to find every avenue blocked and being separated forcibly, hurt and humiliated, turning on each other and blaming each other, and an enemy running loose in our life while a prisoner behind enemy lines. How the hell do you or I fall in love?

Rarely do you defend yourself or your name. It piles up and becomes overwhelming or buries you and allows you to get away with or creates some crazy idea. You promised me a full explanation which has began but has not finished. Why would I care or why would I have a problem with you and me or whether you… are mismatched and will argue incessantly? Why would you care… why would you care what I think? The bottom line is I happy and why? I was supposed to marry in 1998 and in 2008, I still am not with anyone, can you explain this love life mess and failure and how you happen to land in my lap after all those years missing? Your reputation is not that great and brings tremendous anger to people but why should I care or do I? Okay, so you see me as a loser or did you know someone had kidnapped me in order to save communism and unify the nation on the race card?

Why is my life so messed up and now my love life a mess? I am a perfectionist and I happen to demand everything perfect but it seems as if a tornado hit my life from 1998 to 2008 and now my life will never be the same. Why? Is it you, me, or someone else? Then take a look at your life and compare it to mine, I am worth 0 and nothing but your reputation is not worth a cent. My life is a complete lie. Is yours a complete lie also or is some of it true? If I see a mess or how men would not like it, why would you have all those stalkers? Why would I when I am worth 0 or nothing? What is going on here? You are a slut and I am a total loser, who created this image and why?

Why do I have all these medical problems all the sudden? Why have I only worked 3 out of the last 10 years? Are you willing to give it all up because I do not even want a person like that or has this type of lifestyle; I have nothing in common with it besides the fact I came from wealthy foreign royalty at one time and was knocked out of the elite world and royalty. My family is considered military royalty and I am supposed to run World War III and IV but right now I am worth 0 – nothing and still kidnapped. What the hell is going on? Am I supposed to be happy with you even if I am supposed to have your life also? I do not mind you being royalty but I do mind I am not there to experience it also.

I do mind how my life has been hell with the communist while yours looks so rosy and sleazy. Maybe we are mismatched, I have been fighting a war and you have been wining and dining people or serial dating. If that is the case, then we are a total mismatch and this is a complete disaster on your part. You should have picked someone who had not been kidnapped and who was not having such an awful time or life. You chose a royal commando and now we have an utter mess and no way to change it. All you or I have are regrets if any. I have been fighting a war and have no idea what you have been up to or doing since 2002.

We don’t really share anything and as much as I have attacked you or put you in your place, you seem not to care. Well, you don’t care, I don’t care, we don’t care, who the hell cares. You asked me if I was disappointed and I do not know because nobody cares about anything. It’s all about money and power, being seen, photo ops, and pissing others off. My problem is not with infidelity or professional career; my problems with you regard your personal life and relationship with me which got every god damn one of your stalkers to either take a shot, insult, or some prisoner since 1998. Just because I was abducted and kidnapped, then stalked since 1998 did not mean you had to also. Your side is stalking you and your deranged fans; do you know who is doing this to me and who got me in 1998 (you said liberals). So why are they stalking you or did you take this war to them?

We need to sit down and have you tell the story or the intention. I would never talk to you if you had that reputation but then do you want all those offers or men when you have to dress down to avoid it especially being forced to have a mulatto child to show party loyalty. Was this repellant or used to become a repellant? You can easily mess this up and really wreak havoc on 20 years. We are supposed to be identical but how do you cope with people throwing themselves at you, stalking, or total perverts? My god, I had to flee to the beach in 2002. In 2008 it is not any better. You do not think this did not happen to me either or I do not know what this rape feels like?

My problem with you surrounds your relationship with men and how far you go to dispel or disprove it. Being in love with or making a good life with them does not involve any other people. Your relationship with other men is the problem and the question is why. Why are you doing that on purpose (are you jealous of how my love life had gone or my wild days and wanted to say how it hurt also?) That is the big question; we know you are my partner of 20 years, why are you using these men? You are in love and have been in love. You are not 100 per cent committed but 200 per cent which is not normal, that will make you hurt others intentionally to hold on to it. So far it is the liberal trap, vague, unverifiable, hush-hush, some big mystery to another political prostitution. We both know politics; we both know the limits also.

• Are a sex kitten for old men (wonderful)
• Go out all the time or to dinner (wonderful)
• Maybe enjoy yourself too much (wonderful)
• Serial date (wonderful)
• Wine and dine with powerful people
• Always out drunk with some crowd
• Always invited and going out to dinner with men, colleagues, and bombarded with offers.
• Got caught in some hooker ring or Stepford wife program to become some trophy robot or Presidential sidekick

Work hard, stay focused, keep a promise, and wait for your life partner or best friend. I am fighting a war here and not only was I kidnapped, I suffered tremendously at their hands. You do not have to tell me about hurt or pain, I do not know if I am capable of this anymore. The goodness in me was not taken but I became very mean, as if the demons had come out in me. Most of all stay faithful to the promises you kept to him and your life mission. If you broke that or went off the beaten path, then how many times will I have to attack you before you realize it is a mismatch? Things change. Your career took you down a different life journey. Everything is messed up and cannot get worse. Life is no longer the same or that innocent perfect plan we started out with.

One of my favorite moves was “Leaving Las Vegas” with Elizabeth Shue. It involves a drunk and a classy but caring hooker who is mistreated. Do not try to emulate that, do not. Do not try to pull off a “Some Kind of Wonderful” movie either. I totally love movies and am a movie buff so I know for a fact how this can play into things. I am not a jealous person but for some reason, I feel a lot of jealousy with you and I am wondering why or why you did this? Are you blaming me and criticizing me for my wild commando ways and wild streaks while apart? I know you like to emulate and stay on an even par or identical; but there is a sense of animal in me which you should not be exposed to or using back on me. Who hurt who, why, and what was the intention? Why am I jealous when I am not a jealous person? So if I don’t care, then you also do not care? What if I do not love you anymore, would you care? Why did you take 20 years to get here and find me after 7 long, hard, and cold years Ann? Why?

The biggest problem between you and me is you have massive money and I have no money. That is the total mismatch and mystery here, why? Why in 10 years have I worked only 3 years, been in jail 3 full years, and being chased to the ends of the earth every single minute of every single day by psychopathic lunatics who feel I am behind enemy lines? Why am I being forced to do this… or that…?

Cyber Warfare HQ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who are you?
are u a superbusyman?
um..but anyway,
i just want to say something what's my feeling after reading this post.
First,i love someone who didt love me.He said we had a line between us,and said sorry to me la....He said "no more"&"no less"..love~
So,i m really sad,miss & love him very much.But,he said he didnt.
i hope stars around him.
i'm painful and so tired now,like i wll died soon.-.-

CYBER_WARFARE_HQ said...

At this time, I only have parts of the story and it is still coming in. Apparently, there were people who felt I was not allowed to talk... or had to be killed off so they could survive successfully and Ann got hers correct that is why I am criticizing her and asking for an explain. Nobody is ever guilty when they do things for love and to make that love a safer house for both whoa are LOVED!