Friday, August 22, 2008

IT WENT DOWN JUST LIKE THE MOVIES (WHAT I SAID TO YOU AND WHAT TRULY HAPPENED IN THE END) I LOVE YOU BABE!

8/22/2008 3:34:18 PM

Ann,

Jason: Take it, I took out 30 grand, the rest is yours.
Marie: That’s it?
Jason: That’s all I got.
Marie: No, that’s not what I meant.
Jason: This is not going to stop Marie. You got to get now, away from me. You got to get out and start running. You get low and you stay low. No more friends, nothing familiar. There is enough in there for a new life, any life (Driver: I’m out of here Marie) Hey! Get in the car, you got to go.
Marie: What are you going to do?
Jason: I’ll end it, go ahead, please.

(Unknown cell phone call)
(Code in please, code in, code in)
Jason: Who is this? Who the hell are you? The man you sent is dead, so whoever this is you better start talking.
Unknown: Hello, Jason. No, what are we going to do now? (Tracing call) Come on Jason, it only goes two ways… either you come in and let us make this right or we will have to keep going until we are satisfied.
Jason: Until you kill me.
Unknown: I can’t fix this Jason if I don’t know what the problem is so tell me what we are going to do and I will do the best I can. Why don’t you talk to Marie, Jason? Let’s ask Marie what she wants to do.
Jason: Actually, I don’t think she gives a sh@t, she’s dead (unexpected long pause).
Unknown: I’m sorry to hear that, how did that happen?
Jason: She was slowing me down.
Unknown: Jason listen, all we been doing is…
Jason: Enough! Enough! 5:30 pm Paris today, Pointe neuf, you come alone, you walk to the middle of that bridge, and you take off your jacket, face east and redial this number.
Unknown: Jason, wait…

Jason: Treadstone…
Unknown: You better take a look around because there isn’t much left
Jason: Are you Treadstone?



I do not give a fuck about much in this world. I will say this; all my attention goes to you. For the last 20 years, we have done those “little things” to express partnership, best friends, and forever love. That is just what you do when you care about someone or their partner in life. You do these little things to say you care, are friends, or a tradition of ours. I see it everywhere and you obviously know it also. So all these people who want to throw themselves at your feet must ask if you even wish to talk to them or give a fuck. I personally do not give a fuck about them or who the fuck they think they are until they give me 200 years of the future, World War 3, a love of a lifetime, and a ticket on a secret nuclear sub.

The problem with the left and losers is they are desperate. People in general are crazy and this world is crazy. For them to grab or kidnap people and put them through the same sense of hell they feel in their life without any understanding of it or any intellectual might to explain it is difficult to accept. You cannot claim the political real estate or cosign heaven or hell when you are among the crazy and ignorant of this world.

Do not grab anyone and explain some history or experience and pray or hope they will come out of it with a better understanding of how you wish to fix you, them or this world. Stop torturing them by keeping them in a dungeon and talking to them or asking them what the problem is and how you wish to fix it; then create a problem to achieve a specific result or outcome. Why are we fighting and having such a hard time “behind enemy lines?” who is the prisoner or captive here and why are we being tortured and mistreated so badly while they stand for human rights?

This world is communist and it is crazy. Either you are in it or not; but to have people in it and who do not know with such immense power, is just a loose cannon of a ludicrous stupor and even worse a fortitude of regret. We would love to avoid and make sure hell is not repeated, but hell will not leave this earth until then. Stop demanding money or payment when we know hell does not take one red cent to fix; it is just a religion and way of life for the devil to do this.

No money on this earth will ever fix this or the human species, yet they demand more and more money and keep us in the dungeons until that payment is made or delivered. Right now, they are being asked to leave and being asked to forward this conspiracy so we can eradicate and end this spy ring, terrorist cell, and this conspiracy. If they refuse, then they will not be welcomed here and will be asked to leave with a bit more of a gesture. Nobody has a clue why we are being treated and mistreated as if we are behind enemy lines and why the enemy of this nation is running loose.

I only love you and only you. I will not betray you and only you. That is a true partner and a life partner and in the years I had been gone, you went from nobody to being worth over 20 million. Now it is my turn to show I am worth 12 trillion dollars and rule this universe like Santa Clause (ho, ho, ho). They do not need to figure out anything, only why they are in trouble or how much trouble they will be in. Beyond that, they need to understand what the situation is and how they are living with a lot of regrets and closer to the edge. We do not give a fuck about them unless they give a fuck about who they are truly. Who we are not their concern or business and for all they know, we can be the almighty GOD himself.

Cyber Warfare HQ

No comments: