Tuesday, August 26, 2008

SO YOU DID YOUR BEST OF A DISASTER - I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THIS @ ALL AND WANT TO KNOW WHY?

8/26/2008 11:06:27 AM

The fiasco on politico.com was a disaster; you had stalkers who were tracing your IP address while you felt you were pulling a fast one on them. When you finally caught up with me you got euphoric and so did I and they turned into the sadistic losers they were. Then you acted like a queen who said, “Respect my opinion please” and they broken down the doors and began to destroy everything. I began to get mad at you for looking totally fake and like a lie. Now I had no chance or way to talk to you and clear this up or what I was feeling.

Then I began to email you and tell you to meet me on some websites, even yours. You have not answered this question directly, “did you cancel me or block me from your own web site?” Now I look like I am one of your victims. The only difference is I do not act the same or like some rapist but the feeling of you doing this made me ask myself what your problem is. I hurt you bad because your own people ambushed you. You made them deranged and now this was too much for them. They are closing in and I am telling you to get lost and you are holding on to me while being attacked. Now we are spending 30 per cent fighting each other and only 70 on these apes and jackass stalkers or deranged fans. You dropped the bomb on them and so badly, they stalked you and made you a prisoner. Similarly, your enemies want me so badly they will murder for it, even you and me.

The way you fought the left was admirable. The way you fought the right and your sadistic deranged friends was despicable. Now they are trapped. They are trapped in my mission and your mission. I did not compromise and I took all threats hostile to you and I because I knew our love life was not a democratic process. Why was it made to be by you? When the smoke cleared, you did injure them and you did trap them, you did profess your love and held on even under massive attack. I will tell you right now, if you are going to make excuses and make me not think like a military strategist or commando, I must escape that. Even with all this hell, you have hung onto your personal life and hid me as I did the same. I failed and you were alerted of this to make a new life. You did and I am struck with awe but the problems are getting worse.

I cannot say you jumped through the hoops or played ball. However, it is rather clear just how good and how ingenious she can emulate me. Your enemies are ready to kill you and your side wants to rape you. I have the same on the other side. Now the ends are tied and it’s the same enemy, it is not two liberals, it is one. It is one church and a conundrum. We must be able to pay the bills and eat and I have described what happened to me; as a couple we will not survive without the last 7 years. However, it caused a lot of problems.

As you can see, you have to be totally insane to be with me. I have every single enemy on earth, the devil, and God himself after me. I own the next 200 plus years and hold the victory of World War III and IV. Tell me if in 1989 I did not know this and what I said? We did not even know what was out there but look what we ran into. Then what did I tell you about making a new life and no more games; have a nice life Ann; this is the only way you will survive unless you can take more of it. I am not sure if you are a blessing or a curse; and I don’t know if your return was as admirable as you made it. I do not know how to react because there is nothing but a blank of nothingness. The leaf falls in autumn and it grows back; do not worry.

I must stay underground and you are able to exist as a prisoner. You know how to jerk their dicks or lie to their faces and make them more sadistic and deranged. However, when they attack; I got mad and at you. Should I pull out any military manual and begin to read what the manual says? I did loose faith but the situation never changed. It got three times worse because of your horrible performance. Then you turned on me and banned me from your own sight stating how…

Your problem is you are a prisoner. Your problem is I do not like any of your friends or your life. The only thing I like is our 20 years which I have been gone for the last 7 years. What in your life before 2002 do I like? Everything, because ever since 2002 there is nothing I like and now in 2008; the whole mess exploded and we decided that the only way is to sit down and pick through every detail and you agreed. You agreed that if it took a year to clear up, you would commit to this. I in turn agreed. Then you hid the idea that you had also contributed to me getting ban because I felt your performance with your stalkers was horrible.

It finally turns out you don’t even give a damn about them. I wish I could speak for you or make them understand; you did nothing wrong and had to pay the bills. Why did they make you look this way or did you yourself want to tell another story about us or this nation? I know… they will read these 200 years from now and they will judge themselves. I said to you, there is a time when you know words do not work and these apes need and deserve no redemption. After this, I know what you give a damn about and what you will do to make what is precious; but you also made a bad situation. I am in no mood and they need to understand that victory in World War III or 200 years of the future does not make me their friends. They must be really special.

You did well while I was gone and I am fortunate to be with someone who can live in a zoo and with perfect sanity. However, they feel you are their prisoner, their hooker, their indentured servant, etc… now I am in your life; I just got two masters and two stalkers. One stalking my girl and the other who is chasing me because blacks and liberals are going to rescue me; they like you also.

1. words do not work
2. they do not like to leave quietly
3. total and absolute lapse of security (goal is not to keep communism alive)
4. they want money (all the money in the world will not fix this problem or change anything)
5. you are applying mushy answers to a military problem
6. you act like World War III is perfumed compromise
7. whatever you do got you 20 million in value and right now I am worth nothing $0
8. I look like a thief and you look like a bad spouse
9. what got me mad was your fight while we were being attacked, it got nowhere and caused long enduring problems and I cannot quote any phrase or clause in any military manual when World War III is at risk to apply or explain what you did or how you managed it (I do think your heart was in the right position but it just did not work)
10. Am I fortunate to that one of us can hate her own life and everything in it and now you must decide if you want to abandon it or move on? Your stalkers and deranged fans take very good care of you and make me just as mad or ready to blow my fuse; however, I know whose mission this is. Your performance while attacked was horrible.
11. In 10 years, there was nothing I can see or say was admirable, nothing. There is nothing someone can parade with clear honesty which was admirable, total losers and total communist.


You are worth 20 million and everybody can see why I had to put a firm foot down. At least you responded and showed a sense of mental clarity. You are unwilling to surrender and that was not what I was upset about. When I am mad at you; identical people have two people upset at each other; but we did agree on sitting down and picking through all of this and it all goes back 20 years ago and only about us. You did hold your ground and you did defend the hill as best as you can. Failure or victory you did and a lot of people cannot ignore this. I see that you may have failed and I did while alerting you of everything and to not, repeat not, make a bad move. I had told you to go and find help instead because we had ran into the hydra and the biggest enemy this nation has ever seen. At last check there was two heads who knew what was going on.

I do not like this idea of being behind enemy lines one bit and it is pretty clear whose mission this is. This shit was totally inexcusable and unless they leave and get rid of these people, it will end up starting a war in the future; trust me. I have no interest pandering to them or having them in my life whatsoever; you decide if you wish to sacrifice World War III or how many years you or all these people are willing to trade in. in their eyes, you are their best friend and are throwing yourself at their feet and we all know the truth.

Now we have to deal with your problems and my problems because it is one threat and one enemy. It is one church and one conspiracy; it is trying to grow bigger and it seems as if I just stopped it. The formula and rule is very simple and Jason Bourne said it best a long time ago in 1989, “If you do not leave us alone and get out of our life, I have no choice but to bring this war to your doorstep, do you understand clearly?” We will not… and I do not understand why they do not get it why we will not…


Jason Bourne: This is not going to stop Marie. You got to get now, away from me. You got to get out and start running. You get low and you stay low. No more friends, nothing familiar. There is enough in there for a new life, any life (Driver: I’m out of here Marie) Hey! Get in the car, you got to go.
Marie: What are you going to do?
Jason Bourne: I’ll end it, go ahead, please.


How long are you going to wait and how much more bad does this get? Is it getting better or are they only trying to escape now? It did not get better, they only wish to move on and escape the insanity of the last 20 years. This church needs to go and needs to go now, they are behind enemy lines. Listen to their speeches how “behind enemy lines they are.” You have to decide where you want to go because I am befuddled by this whole entire affair. I am not willing to compromise with you and the disaster of your deranged fans or “stalking” masters who you are a Stepford wife for, they think you are Presidential and destined to be on their arm, are this true?

You are ruining your own mission and ruining 20 years, stop and use more mental clarity. I know you tried your best but sometimes the best is not good enough. I am ready to puke just seeing the people behind this and that includes your deranged friend - that is bestiality. Is this about you or me or them? Why are the people behind it running to my side (such as Rush – keep his sweaty balls, he is a deranged gateway to… he knows how to make you a prisoner, but it is too bad he is an enemy and will auction you off also). I do not even want to see them or have them in our life, decide. That is what they did on politico.com and I am not happy with you at all about that; you look like a traitor in two camps. You almost ruined your own mission but you did try your best, I think (you tell me). You are in the middle but who is this about, me or you?

Cyber Warfare HQ

No comments: