Friday, August 22, 2008

HELP ME NAIL THEM FOR CONSPIRACY (IT IS REALLY DANGEROUS AND THEY ARE PSYCHOTIC LOSERS) BOTH WHITE AND BLACK ALSO...

8/22/2008 1:13:29 PM

Ann,

Be very careful with Rush, Hannity, Michelle, and a few other of these so called conservatives. They are perfumed labor thugs and they only stand on relations or relationships. They do not have substance, truth, merit, or open face values behind them. They are in my book corrupt and I have disproved intellectually the errors of Rush which I had suspected a long time ago but could not figure out. Look at his circle of friends and ask if you can have an intellectual conversation with him without him saying “shut up” “censor” or “bold fat lies.”

When I asked him he said “what you do not know won’t hurt you.” I suspect he is one of your stalkers and who is “indirectly” smearing you because you are on his mind a bit too much and likewise, I am beginning to also. He was trying to pit me against you and I will not repeat what he said for now but it made me go over the top because I knew the truth.

These people are the 500 lb ape and they do not have intellectual merit or principle behind them. They base their political career on networking and relations. Now you know what they were or are up to. They want both you and me in a dungeon if this “relationship” goes sour and it is that plain and simple. I personally hate them but they just push and force their way and even if I know they are losers, they see themselves as winners; not whiners though. They are not whiners, not clingy, only losers. Losers want everyone in the dungeon and they base their life on nothing but relationship.

Do you know why they have your IP address and are stalking you and me? Do you understand what is going on in their minds? They have an inferiority complex and are very defensive and it is impossible to discuss this with them. If you do, they will insult you and I have tried to tell you as I am also on their minds way too much. This is not conservative’s at all only relationships or some “power” and they surround themselves with left wingers or long relationships. It is just more and more sandbagging and overreaching and I feel it is near or has been stalking of you and me. Now that is the conservative end; the other end is the liberal and left wing side who I do not like, feel comfortable around, and know are total losers.

There is nothing you or I can do anything about, the problem is and are losers who are very powerful. They got me banned on every right wing sight and talk about you as if you are their hooker and slut. Expect that from the left. To say their relationship was good is funny because they will be masturbating in the sink also with the stalking, hate, and rape. They got a lot of money and who is behind this hooker service and “cheating powerful men.” They have no education and should not be teaching, unqualified losers who are rich or poor.

I knew it was a bipartisan problem and on both sides. This is why they are corrupt and dirty, it is all about saving communism so they do not go bankrupt and all relationships; they wanted a relationship with you but did not wish or want to ask. They did the same “code of silence” with me and put me in a dungeon while not being so coy about it. They feel they are God, do not have to ask, and they shoot without checking facts or truth and principles. A total worthless piece of shit with links to the mob and even left wing or the criminal enterprise of the left wing; they also expand conservatism as expansion or “material” without understanding the truth cost not a red cent.

McCain and Obama is also with them along with several others very close to you and whom I feel is stalking you and keeping an eye “out” or “on” you. Now they want to “shine our shoes” as Rush puts it. It is a conspiracy and they need to be not only stopped but eradicated once and for all before it gets worse or even stronger. They also feel if they have an expensive car, then they are filthy rich but no money in the world will fix this problem I am describing.

I love you okay, (and really want to marry you)
Alex

I am a friend and not a loser and I are not a threat okay… please trust me partner, I would never do this and I have it being done to me also. Boy, are they jealous about you and I and what you did to them or make them so jealous because of this “relationship.” They are so stupid and look it also but, I do not waste my time or loose sleep on a piece of shit.

No comments: