Sunday, September 7, 2008

YOU ONLY SEE THE BEST OF US - NEVER THE WORST PARTS (WHICH ARE LIES MEANT TO HUMILIATE OR OFFEND) WHO IS BEHIND THIS?

9/7/2008 4:45:49 PM

Google: Ann Coulter, Wikipedia

Question: It is filled with “controversy” and how much of it is media bias or truth? How much was a political stunt and what was “behind the scene?”

Maybe: Is all false? Such the case, “she has been engaged many times” and “her lifelong crush” statements mean she is taken or were from a very young age, 26 to be more exact.

All I can say is what is in our life, the rest is the world revolving around it and I am not sure what to say or do… I can only ask Ann to see what she will say “there really is nothing to my personal life.” Oh really? Sound pretty damn awesome and the most interesting story I have ever heard in my life and I am in it from the start.

We should allow professional intelligence analysts read and analyze her life to determine what they see and whether or not it is “reproducible” in a lab. Is it above their own capability?

Cyber Warfare HQ

No comments: