Monday, September 8, 2008

ANN COULTER PARTYING (WORKING FOR US - BEING POLITE - THE BEST MARRIAGE)

How do you know and how do I know? Because when it rains it pours. (Note: someone is on this blog and changing it without permission but very subtle and minor spelling errors.)

Footage of Ann Coulter Partying:



Cyber Warfare HQ

Read the last two entries, they want to loose World War III because politics is too corrupt and they refuse to fix it or clean anything up:

This is so messed up and got so messed up, a clusterf#ck. So messed up... and we got 3 federal cases to litigate and books to write. I was going to set up the satellite warfare program but I guess we can scratch that off; it will have to die with me. Taken to the grave as protest until everything is perfect and put back in place, I want it perfect. Otherwise, I take everything to the grave. Hell yeah baby! LOL... they better hurry up... they might loose World War III.

No comments: