Monday, September 1, 2008

TELL ME THIS IS NOT HOW AND WHAT OUR LIFE WILL BE FROM NOW ON? WHY DIDN'T YOU SEND ME OR BAT PHONE ME?

9/1/2008 9:41:22 PM

Ann,

Understand i have no safety net to be playing this stupid asinine wombat shit, no safety net. I cannot afort to add more deranged people or have this grow; you are too comfortable with me after 20 years. make it real not some fantasy or spy game.

If you are out there, please email me and understand how my communications was cut off from you by who I think were your conservative wannabe friends. You and I are closer than man and wife and for some odd reason; someone said they wanted you back and for me to take a hike. I am getting really upset with the people around you and how they are foiling this mission we have which is currently 10 long cold years behind. It is no coincidence Hannity was born on the same day as you and Malkin on the same day as I and we are identical. That is not all of it either.

I hope they read this and understand what kind of pain in the ass and what kind of god damn pussy shit idiot they should feel at this time. I am getting really tired and fed up with dealing with psychopathic lunatics who feel they control the lives of others or use their power on one or two people. That is like me summoning the powers of the Pentagon or this universe on them and they have no way to complain. Yet it is good for them and bad for me. I am getting so fed up and off track and they are so dug in, do not chase them or their chasers.

I am so fed up I refuse to join web site and even your own web sites now. I have been banned 35 times on politico.com and on almost every other one except liberal sites, how long do you think that would take? It is your deranged friends and they snoop on you and curry favor in back rooms about raping you and surrounding you like some S and M leather BBW master slave relationship. They on me now also and I study them.

I have had so many detected problems tracking me online with Trojan software and transponders (physical movements). I have been wiping out my operating system every week due to one virus or another for the last two years and tracking me everywhere. It is automatic in my operating system and even restore does no remove the DLL or the kernel tracking device. It is in the operating system itself and automatically downloads into the update on the operating system. That is why they need your DNS or IP address, the operating system automatically downloads.

Email me and let’s go on a date. You were about to ask me out on a movie and used to love my daily love letters. It was so god damn fun and now life is almost empty again. They keep stealing the sun and now; I am so sick and fed up with explaining or defending myself from endless weak jackass attacks. Just email me and you can ask me out on a date or figure out what the hell we are going to do. I know you are reading this and there should not be any problem okay. I have 35 emails now thanks to politico.com and do not even remember which one I gave you because of all this site banning. I was banned from every god damn site almost. It is your deranged friends and wannabe fans I believe.

Anyhow: alex_ann01@hotmail.com

Jesus Christ, I swear we are not allowed to be happy or tell the truth and these people are psychotic losers or some kind of powerful loser who needs a good military beating to set their minds free. No joke, they need a full scale military beating.

Cyber Warfare HQ

• I read up on the Plagiarism allegations (I have answered where you got that from and who did the original work on this blog)
• I read up on the CPAC issue
• I read up on the 9-11 wives issue
• I read up on Borcher’s and your problem with him
• I told you about Rush being a lesbian and homosexual
• I have never seen so many jackasses create so many problems in my entire life while claiming to be superior and dirt stupid or fake
• We have spoke in detail about who is doing what and why they want me out of the picture now
• I have read a lot and heard most of what you told me and who is doing what – you went nuts over what happened to me and should of ran or hid like I said; but I am proud you love me that much yet the problem is I am not with you right now. We are so far behind and things have changed for the worse.

We need to date and start working on us again since the politico.com fiasco and I cannot stand not talking to you every single day or getting emails from you. Everybody knows you had them beat and now everybody knows they are about to get clobbered again. I need you and I need you to make us for real now. This is too much and just too much of a god damn wait; I cannot stand it and sometimes want to end it. Figure out something and hurry up, we need to date and go out and were about to until they cut us off again; now they are saying I am desperate and need to eat or need your money even if we been together for more than 20 years.

We are closer than man and wife and I need you to take some time off and spend it with me. We got to fix this okay and we got to worry about us before we worry about them. I need you and I need you to fix this and make it real and if you do not trust me, then say so or let go. There is so much to do and an absolute mess; just endless mess. We have to decide what is important immediately; stay together or split up the tasks; I admit I was wrong for asking you to split in 2002, I was wrong. I am sorry if I had hurt your feeling but I did what I felt was best and I had said, “It ends here.” It is a complete disaster and mess. They are beyond psychotic and unpredictable; I do not know why they keep saying they do not want to die. It is some kind of chaser or an idiot you cannot avoid. We need to date, talk, and make decisions immediately; go into hiding so nobody can ruin this anymore or any further. They want your head or mine.

No comments: