Monday, September 8, 2008

WHEN ARE THEY GOIN TO PUT BACK WHAT THEY BROKE AND OUR MISSION? OKAY SO WHY ARE THEY GAMBLING WITH WWIII?

9/8/2008 9:05:09 AM

Excerpts of email to Ann last night:

If they were spying on you, then be sure they doubled the spying on me! LOL... thanks a lot. Like I am already inundated with spies and freaks. Why I have no idea because they will never break you in the relationship and we know who your life long crushes is... tsk tsk, ahem! We also know he is so totally in love with you and we also know that Ann Coulter said that being in love was the most incredible feeling she has ever felt in her life. Want to know why you said that? It would be very hard to go out and find that or this feeling even if you chose a million married couples. Go get a million couples and measure their love. As I said, you are one in a million.

Right now I have no idea what to do with all these spies. We are professional spies and when we get together, let’s show them and see if they can keep up with me and you even if we are getting a bit elderly. I'll call in a nuclear sub k. Or call the military etc... Maybe set up a dead end trap or a one way funnel trap. What if I trap with a one way street trap? Once I trap them, they play by my games and I put a satellite on them for life. Game over. I used to toy around with these spies around DC until they got aggressive and violent. I can also get on my motorcycle and spin circles around them to trap them, and then sneak up behind them.

Webb and McCain. I know, they had known a long time ago. They are using patriotism as a weapon of the left. I do not know why they want me so badly while mistreating me? That is like your stalker who says they want you also and can give you a better life. That is what they said to me, a better life. What a joke, I am miserable. We were so happy and had so much fun, the time of our life from 1989 to 1999. Must have been my resume. What do you think was the reason? Was it from our childhood or was it resumes after 1998?

Hey I really need you to open up or start a publishing company where we can write whatever we want. How bout it... partners? Yes a publishing company! I am not sure how the profit and revenue structure goes... but you are able enough to open up or have your own publishing company!

Also my book, it is too radical and will cause too much problems. I need this insulated and also I need you with me before I make that step. It is just too risky and dangerous for me while injured and vulnerable. If the ENEMIES turn on me or send their snuffer, I am dead. I was forced to throw down cards which I was saving until I finished life. I was forced to use my backup and reserves. Now this puts me open to all the enemies of the world and our enemies as well. I need you Ann... Bad.

This is so messed up and got so messed up, a clusterf#ck. So messed up... and we got 3 federal cases to litigate and books to write. I was going to set up the satellite warfare program but I guess we can scratch that off; it will have to die with me. Taken to the grave as protest until everything is perfect and put back in place, I want it perfect. Otherwise, I take everything to the grave. Hell yeah baby! LOL... they better hurry up... they might loose World War III.

CYBER WARFARE HQ

No comments: