Monday, September 29, 2008

HA RUSH IS ONE OF THE OBSESSED MEN READING EVERYTHING ANN WRITES!

9/29/2008 12:19:49 PM

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO MENTION FINANCIAL CRISIS AND "CLINTON" OR "CHURCH." ANN AND I ARE MILITARY HUNTERS (COLD WARRIORS) WHY ARE WE BEING HUNTED AND COPIED WHILE MISTREATED?

Rush you dumbass, the youtube music Ann just sent (on her web site, right hand side) is about a collage I am doing and the music I have chosen so far is “I like the way you move” and a band called Mobile. I have thousands of pictures and modeling pictures of Ann. Ann hates youtube and I had asked her which site and she said youtube. I got a film of modeling pictures of her through the years set to music.

Geez.

WARNING: OBAMA IS LINKED TO RUSH... JUST TRIPPED OVER HIS SECURITY AND IT WAS OBAMA! HILLARY WAS EXPOSED.

No comments: