Sunday, September 14, 2008

TO ANN COULTER (THEY DID IT AGAIN... ITS RUSH AND HIS WILD BUNCH OF LIBERALS)

Sunday, 14 September, 2008
6:14:19 PM

Ann, Just so you know and I had to call you about this, someone (maybe Rush Limbaugh, or Sean Hannity, or the same crowd at Politico.com who are obssessively jealous) has blocked or tried another block just to mess things up. Did your site get knocked out or did they manage to put a block on me emailing you? I sent you a secret security message about anyone being able to email you. Obviously, the jackass read it and block me now because we were "having too much fun again." Just so you know, they are saying how "powerful" and "capable" they are. Yes, she did say she did not block me and could restrict my privileges altogether. So they are saying they are higher than her and can block anyone on her web site. Ann, did you cancel my accout or block my access altogether or did you get knocked off line? Or did they make it look like they knocked you offline?

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.41 Server at getdrunkandvote4mccain.com Port 80

Cyber Warfare HQ
Hurry up and fix this will you please!

No comments: