Sunday, September 28, 2008

SO WHY DO WE (BOTH ANN AND I) DATE LIBERALS? HAD NO CHOICE... BEING STALKED AS A PROTEGE

Ann is following my cue. Why did I date liberals or Catholic women specifically (ex fiancee was Catholic and every date was a liberal). I was chosen to be a god damn protege of some jackass and they felt marriage was some "in crowd" or way "in." Blame us right... They are obsessed with multi cultural ism. I am Asian and Ann is my life long crush and love. This does not mean we love liberals or other races; they flooded my life with blacks and all sort of liberals; then said blacks were my guardian and I had to get in line with the party. I am Asian and she is white, end of story. Read why Ann and I date and hate those faggot liberals who think i am their protege because I am Asian and hand picked by US Generals:

http://responses2satwar.blogspot.com/

No comments: