Wednesday, September 3, 2008

GOD DAMN THESE PEOPLE ARE TOTALLY NUTS AND STALKERS! WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE LOSERS?

9/3/2008 3:33:33 PM

Ann,

It is my opinion that your friend Lisa was one of the ones who circled your wagon and then offered me advice to “go away” and I was an outsider. Then I did not hear from her but only heard from the other fat boy Rush who said I or we were “revolting against their success.” Now like fat stooges, they bend and break, Rush looking for any morsel to reclaim your trust or mine.

Both Lisa and Rush, identical in weight, play it off by making themselves appear helpful and close fondling confidants. Rush has said some of the nastiest things and he in my opinion got it from Lisa. Such comments as flirting, phony soldiers, operation chaos on us, PMS, one day flings, dinner parties, sneaking into hotels, all night drinking, racial comments, etc… they look like fascist who do not care about their appearances. Rush made comments about how you and him get ex Presidents hording your table when you two are out to dinner and how they always throw themselves at "our" presidential feet.

Rush also said they need my analysis in order to stay ahead of the curve and I have made it clear how I feel and they offered your head. Here I am you 20 year partner and they want me gone, then turn around and offer your head. What they told me was they wanted you back. You are some sort of run away and I had felt the same pursuit and chase by massive stalking. They are dirt stupid and spies who are beyond psychotic and sadistic.

Not only this, they have so much problems and acceptance in social circles, they arm twist. I do not know how to describe it, eat up everything. Honestly, they scare me as some sort of captor or something off the movie Pulp Fiction. The worst part is how they make themselves to be helpful now while always taking shots at both you and me because they were rejected sexually and romantically. It is so ridiculous they would even try. Why didn’t they just ask you about me or ask in the first place?

I recall a female who was following you and portraying herself along with others as some confidant and protector but was acting without even asking you and you acted all weird and crazy to me stating how you were being stalked and both of us were not having fun together. We were trying to talk and things were bad and they killed it like a bunch of bulletproof fat porch swinging losers. They feel we are revolting against their success.

So who got you kicked out of CPAC? Who got me banned 35 times on politico.com and turns around and coddles them or the New York Post? Who can that be? They even know you are no longer on there but yet they wait for your return and escape from their love and friendship. What a bunch of losers and the song by Candlebox sums it all up nicely. Tell me who you are scared of at CPAC and why sweetheart.

Rush is some type of loser. He goes from Special Forces southern command to licking up spit overnight. I hope your little powerful helper is not doing this also to us or asking me to get lost and you to return to them you runaway! Boy, you snuck out and went against them to see your boyfriend while they sat on duty outside our house. The worse part is they look the act. They look like identical twins who eat, drink, and think alike. Almost like the union lady upstairs who bangs on the floor all this morning while I try to sleep because they were mad at Fred Thompson.




FRED THOMPSON ON “THAT GIRL AND GUY WHO TOOK ON THE ESTABLISHMENT AND WON”:




Cyber Warfare HQ

No comments: