Sunday, September 14, 2008

THE BILL MAHER AND BILL O'REILLY BRIEF AFFAIR: THE POLICY OF TRUTH

9/14/2008 2:47:09 PM

Ann has told me everything less the second by second details. This was a stategy I had formulated back in 1991 called the Policy of Truth. The weapon chosen was the truth and the punishment was death. This was global war with the communists and too many people had died fighting for good already.

http://inexorableunstoppable.blogspot.com/

Ann has confessed and told me everything less then details. She promised to sit down and give all the details if needed. However, she has basically given me a summary of what happened. She regrets this and has repented. They never came to her defense either, none of these "dates" and "love interests." Only the one who had a relationship with in 1989 and she did whatever and however to say "I am not interested, I am already in a relationship." They just scratched out my name and put their name and now a boy named Goo is "name."



Cyber Warfare HQ

No comments: