Wednesday, September 17, 2008

MY BEST WORK EVER WRITTEN CALLED, "GIVE ME CHOICE OR GIVE ME DEATH" FOR ANN COULTER

9/17/2008 12:18:44 PM

If you are one of the many people who like my writing (I know who my favorite reader is right Ann), then this is by far my best work ever written and it is called, “Give Me Choice or Give Me Death.”

If you really like my work, you can read the 100s of chapters I have written in the past two years. However, I wanted to get married first and have kids before I published anything, right Ann.

http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/

Cyber Warfare HQ
PS: Rush needs to be fired with no excuse needed but conservatives seem to be the criminals today and liberals the heroes. Thanks for flipping the world and our life upside down Rush, you and we are enemies for life.

No comments: