Tuesday, September 23, 2008

TO ANN COULTER (STILL CANNOT EMAIL AND THEY READ THEM ALSO - CONFIRMED!)

So we tested politico.com and they read all our love letters. Then we tested our love letters on your sites (your own sites) and they were being read. There seems to be no more privacy. Now, we cannot even email at all and it has been a full week not being able to email you but I am waiting for you.

I got your message to get ready and get used to being together "soon." In other words, Ann is going to jump head first and is scared of a real relationship but she has never been so close to anyone. Me, I'm insane... i don't care. I don't care about anything but it has to be perfect and nothing but (don't worry Ann, love is a play and it does not need to be perfect for me or you). We will get through it okay babe. I am acclimating a very long courtship and only 3 months recently. It is a big step!

Ann tells me everyday, get ready Alex and I tell her, do not be scared Ann, just jump right in there and lets fight them (marriage that is - 3 months only). Thanks for the help Rush, Sean, Franken, Maher, etc... I will thank you personally one day! So I am not allowed to email her and you must read our love letters? Understand she was and is totally in love for over 20 years! You are not going to stop her or me. You will be viewed as a joke and a tool to stomp on. (Also, get a kiss from her before saying she is having sex with you or did; hoe, bitch, slut, etc... proves us even more right about you WAP head! Ann is really hot, really! Trust me, there is a lot of spit swapping!)

INCEST? HILARIOUS... A MAN AND A WOMAN IS INCEST?


COWARDS BLOCK EMAILS AND BLOCK LOVE BECAUSE THEY CAN NEVER WIN AND ARE LOSERS. THE TYRANT GENE IS A DANGEROUS TO EVERYBODY.

No comments: