Monday, September 29, 2008

ANN IF YOU ARE READING THIS! CHECK YOUR EMAIL AT GET DRUNK...

I got an ip scrambler now... they did the same trick they were doing on politico.com with my IP address but this time on a main server above your web site and I was not able to access it whatsoever. Meanwhile, they must have tried something on you.

this is about money Ann and they are trying to take advantage of your life. Rush admitted it was "indirect rape" and he was smug about it because he says he runs America and your love life as well as mine. If he says we cannot have sex we must obey. He deserves to die... that is a total serial killer. He wants to help someone make money on your life. They want a new person in your love. They want control over you just like they did me. It is the Catholics, the liberal church.

Check your email babe. They did the same on craigs list also. Yes it is frustrating and anxiety being in love with you. But then, look at my life and what happened to me! I do not have a dime to my name because of them. I can run this world. I can start the satellite warfare program today. All i wanted to do was get married first but they arrested me and.... god dammit! Stole 7 years from us. Now they are stalking like crazy. It is the damn Catholics and liberal church of losers beating the ugly off perfect. They ruined the nation. They ruined our life. They steal everything. Now we got a problem with a lot of things again.

Jesus. Tell them to write a damn book so we can sue the hell out of them and put them in jail, they are dirt stupid and worthless. Look at their lies. Write a damn book not stalk us, get out of our life! They deserve to die and everybody knows this... victims? Aren't we being stalked by serial killers?

No comments: