Thursday, September 18, 2008

RUSH DON'T FEEL BAD - MAHER IS EVEN WORSE OFF AND EVEN ADMITTED IT

9/18/2008 10:51:51 AM

Rush, don’t feel bad! Maher is even more obsessed and more overt than you are over Ann. Plus, he told all his friends something, Ann won’t tell me yet.

So lets talk about obligations, specifically obligations to defend you, Israel, and say Islam? How obligated are we or how obligated to tell the truth for money?

One last one, who is the rogue military personnel who said “stop” and nearly severed the nerve endings on my right hand so that I cannot write or use my mouse? Three months is a lot of pain and a lot of electronic weapons, wish to tell me who it is doing it and calling it patriotism while saying “stop” or “obligated.”

Why am I or Ann obligated? Do we get a choice in this matter? Why or why not? You know, Ann and I are not really enemies, we happen to be honest and give you a choice to tell the truth. We insult you, not tell you how obligated you are unofficially.

Cyber Warfare HQ

No comments: