Friday, September 26, 2008

FROM A PAGE OF HISTORY AND OUR LIFE (ANN AND I IN 2005 AFTER PRISON)

After I wrote this, I read it to Ann and she literally fell and broke down after remembering it. She said it was too much and the way I had remembered it. Initially, she was not able to read it and had me to because I memorized everything even if I was not able to talk and nodded. It gives you an idea of what she has been through. It is true, she looses it sometimes. It gives you an idea why I can get very mad at certain people.

2005: AFTER PRISON AND FIRST CALL (NOTE: ANN DID NOT CRY! BE SNEAKY AND CAREFUL FREEDOM! NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE, REJOICE AFTER 3 YEARS. IT WAS A COLD DAY, THE STREETS WERE EMPTY, IT WAS UNREAL, MY SISTER TOOK THE DAY OFF AND BOUGHT ME BRAND NEW CLOTHES SO THEY WERE BAGGY, SHE WAS SO NORMAL AND CALM.) THIS WAS THE FIRST BREAK AFTER 3 YEARS OF PRISON. THIS WAS ANN'S NEW YEARS RESOLUTION...



Clip from chapter called, "Playing Hurt" about November and December of 2005: (memories)

http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2008/08/playing-hurt.html

28. Years had passed from 2002 to 2005. Days were spent asleep and in a coma, a lonely corner in a cold cell with nobody to talk to or understand. After all, it was surrender and meant to stop the attacks, a sacrifice for a better future. There was a long break with Ann and a long silence while this happened. Those were the only years she was missing or not there. In 2005, her first words were “do you remember me” … “yes how you are, it’s been years”… “Why are you still here”… “Just get some rest”… there was no change in the person but things had definitely changed in both of us. It was a hell of a fright and the future was very bleak and uncertain.
29. It was a slow process and reintroduction in 2005, “I think I died and I do not know they broke everything or tried to”… “Their okay just gets some rest”… “Did things change in our life while I was gone”… “What changed and why you are still here”… she was no longer talkative, no longer enthusiastic and wanting to talk, she was scared, only understanding and comforting. You could feel the fright and apprehensions. She was happy though and you could tell. Never rushing and waiting patiently to be happy. She would not say anything until April of 2008 or what she truly felt and went through… “I am so sorry, I am so sorry for everything that happened”… She came forward only after he came forward to tell the story.

Chapter is here and describes the first meeting after prison and how my mental and physical body had slowed after a year in a coma. Ann and I did not talk for three full years and this was her reaction and mine after three years being apart. The date on that is very unique and if you study the facial expression, you will see a very strange set of pictures. I am making a collage of pictures through the years and you will notice a vast different "expression" in this one and my own feelings. Ann is talking to a few military family friends also who are worried.

Cyber Warfare HQ

No comments: