Friday, September 19, 2008

RUSH STOP HACKING ANN'S SITE AGAIN (THATS 3 TIMES IN ONE WEEK)

Knock it off Rush... I need to email her and asked her questions and have her tell me something about us.

First it was emailing politico.com daily, now it is hacking GetDrunkandVote4McCain.com? Why can't you just leave her alone and why do you need to block the liberals or communist spies? Can you explain your finances? I had already known and we can and do keep you in the dark you known. STOP HACKING INTO ANN'S SITE AND READING MY EMAILS AND LOVE LETTERS BECAUSE YOU ARE JEALOUS. I WILL POST IT NOW: Ann my love letter to you! I love you okay and it hurts!

http://responses2satwar.blogspot.com/

You will love this love letter Ann! Love it, I send a sexy one later today okay! Yes in full detail and with everything we do! These were the first days when we met in 1988-1989!

No comments: